3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
donartyom10 27.01.21 01:46 am

Portal 2 - Super 8 [For those who passed] (Portal 2)

Here the game has passed, and it is not enough that the ending is stunning [but personally for sure]
So I came across a strange, at first glance, reminiscent of a video - addition, his
name is SUPER 8 when I saw that this is a whole demo, and what was happening I was sitting with my mouth open
So what this is Episode 3 or LFD 3 or maybe a new game or CINEMA
Type in the console - "map e1912" if you have not gone through the whole game,
so here is something interesting connected in one way or another with the half

And here's a video of Super 8

PlayGround.ru
81 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dr.Logаn 27.01.21

this is a movie advertisement

j
joxxy 27.01.21

I also thought it was the third episode. But it looks like it's a completely new project from Valve.

L
LapinioZx 27.01.21

At first I thought it was EP3, but later, as it turned out, it was like a trailer for the movie super 8. Well, the quality level just goes off scale! If this is ep3, then I'll go crazy!

d
donartyom10 27.01.21

A strange approach to teasing a movie - if only they had such trailers,
I would personally hope for EP3 or LFD3
Joxer
Yeah, really, I got 20 fps = [the picture is super powerful - here it is our source released in 2004, and the train, creature, rocket from the air + the creature in the carriage, with which we apparently rode.
I don't think Valve will advertise the film like that. I feel a catch
And by the way, who feel sorry for WHITLEY, I really am
And yes, when he commanded us, I was reminded of Batman arkham asylum TIN good fellows BUKA that they invited the one who translated the Batman
NightWolf72
If they coveted this on the trailer, then EP3 might even be more beautiful
. what seems to be EP3
It's just that the Valve found a way to hide this FILM, just a similar moment the newspaper on the train lies on purpose, JUST IN EP3 a similar moment - a trip

G
General Pakhomov 27.01.21

It would be cool if they made Funkinstein like Half-Life

j
joxxy 27.01.21

donartyom10, fix your multipost.

N
NeRoN94 27.01.21

It's officially related to the movie. And the film itself will be released only in the summer. And yes, the movie was also kept secret.

d
donartyom10 27.01.21

NeRoN94
yeah saw the trailer for the movie, so-so but not bad

C
Corrosion 27.01.21

I thought it was L4D3, since it doesn't look like halva. But this is hardly something from old projects.

c
c0va23 27.01.21

I heard somewhere that Valve makes special effects for films. Maybe they're doing special effects for this movie.

A
Avtoritarin 27.01.21

And why only for those who passed ???

H
HUNTER_95 27.01.21

This is a teaser for a new movie: http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_8
Perhaps they are doing special effects for this movie.
Maybe. But perhaps they were simply paid to advertise.

E
EternO 27.01.21

Valve and J.J. Abrams seem to love each other very much: D
It seems to me that in the film itself there must be a hint of the Half-Life universe

d
donartyom10 27.01.21

it seems to me that this will be the case for HL3

W
Wr0ng1eR 27.01.21

Found in the "Additional" tab in the menu an additional levl but not from the portal, it was written super 8, can the half go?

U
Undertaker Engineer 27.01.21

I don't know, I started it and after the train exploded I can't go anywhere

D
Dragon27 27.01.21

Film advertisement. You can poke a trailer on the offsite.

S
Shego 27.01.21

There, by the way, the map of Russia is fun and it is written with a red marker somewhere in Siberia like ...

L
Leela 27.01.21

It was a map of America, it was drawn that the cargo was in Area 51 and it was being transported from there, this is also indicated by the fact that the creature was in the American Air Force carriage (Area 51 Air Force Base)
, also, they crashed halfway because ... they crashed in Ohio and this train was disguised as an ordinary one ... Such things.

S
SaGiO_o 27.01.21

This movie. I don't think the site for the game would be called "super8-movie.com", where there is also a trailer for the movie ....