3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander Pushkarev 27.01.21 01:46 am

Interesting finds, riddles and possibly \ "not understood \" Easter eggs (Cyberpunk 2077)

Hey. After playing about 200 hours in KP77 and having studied almost every nook and cranny and pixel, I came across several finds that puzzled me.
Half of them are completely ordinary "situational" finds. Those. those that tell a kind of mini-story to immerse yourself in the world of the game. Or maybe these are just Easter eggs (like an Easter egg for Mad Max 4 at protein farms), which I did not understand, due to the fact that I did not know the exiled.
But three of them are special. They are marked with a "quest" icon - a yellow exclamation point. And so they pose the biggest question for me.
What this post actually is is one big question. Maybe someone knows the answer or the source of the Easter egg.

All these finds were discovered after a complete cleanup of the map and the completion of all possible quests, except for the final one. Also tested on a brand new game after being "admitted" to the open world. These findings bring nothing new. But still there is an exclamation mark, and it is not just put. Perhaps these are quests of the old school, in which you need to scrupulously look for a solution yourself, without game prompts.

1 The Cat and the Drunk Player

Kabuki has a channel. And at one of its turns there is a hole in the fence.

Spoiler

Behind it, hiding under water, there is a car, next to it a corpse and ... a cat. Alive. Under water.

A note by the corpse says that this is a gambler who won this cat and writes to his wife (who is angry because of his habit) for joy. The man lost control and drowned after breaking through the barrier.

Spoiler

I scoured the area looking for a possible gambling establishment. And also tried to reach out to every NPC nearby. No result.

By the way, if you come later, there will be no car, no corpse. And the cat will stay in place.

Spoiler

2 Again excitement and eviction.

In Japan Town, in one of the alleys, there is a huge "pit" with rubbish. To go down or up from it, you need to play Lara Croft.

Spoiler

There is a corpse at the bottom (all these finds are corpses).

It is clear from the note that this is again a gambler who owes his landlord. But he calms her down, saying that he won a certain chip (chip) which he will sell for a high price and will soon pay off the debt. But something went wrong.

Spoiler

3 Another skeleton in Placis's closet

In the south of the Pacific, almost at the teleport itself, there is a corpse on the roof of a small building.

The note tells us that this is Placida's henchman, whom he sent to a meeting to buy equipment and weapons, but ordered him not to buy, but just kick it and pick it up. And again something went wrong.

Spoiler

Placid does not comment on this situation in any way. And on the roof of the adjoining house there are actually three. But that doesn't work.

Finds further down are likely just Easter eggs or mini-stories. If these are still "eggs", then I would like to know what =)

1 Finding a homeless person

In the north of Japan Town, under the bridges there is a small settlement of homeless people. In one of the containers lies the body of the poor fellow.

And the note says that he found a cool soundboard. And his friend asks not to insert it yourself. Apparently he did not listen to friendly advice.

Spoiler

2 Deceived

Nearby, under a nearby bridge lies the body of a girl.

Spoiler

Dialogue in the note says that she was met on the bridge by a man who owes her money. She suspected problems.

Spoiler

3 Report

In the north-east of the desert, a plane crashed.

Spoiler

Nearby are a car, equipment and a woman's body. It is clear from the note that this is the reporter who decided to write an article with the truth about the crash. Apparently someone did not want people to know the truth, or everything is simpler and these are coyotes or bandits. After this find, I tried to talk to Regita and her friend, whom we are saving on the quest. No comments.

Spoiler

That's all. But finally, a couple more questions:

Maybe someone found some Ellie aka Sweet Ellie from the quest from Nancy about the propagandist?

Spoiler Has

anyone figured out the meaning of the inscription on the statue in the center?

Spoiler

PS
On one of the rooftops near the northern dam, south of the quest "The boss is dead. May the boss hello," there is a girl, and when she calls her, she asks for a password. ("Password?"; "Name the password.")
But this person came across to me only once, after a total cleaning of the map during the first playthrough. I never saw her again.
12 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Youxyxol 27.01.21

Alexander Pushkarev wrote:
They are marked with a "quest" icon - a yellow exclamation point.
That is, the same badge on a hundred cleaned up "robberies" does not bother you? And then suddenly confused?
Exhale, it's just
Alexander Pushkarev wrote: they
tell a kind of mini-story for immersion in the world of the game.

a
andrewGaara 27.01.21

Didn't look specifically. There isn't much time. Accidentally stumbled upon such a place. So it was already + there is still their main sectarian. It looks like group suicide for the glory of the people.

M
MaCkHaMMer 01.02.21

Already at the end of the game, on the roof, where with Johnny you need to choose with whom to attack the Arasaka Tower, there is a picture with a rose behind the boxes, if it can be scanned, it will indicate that it was written by a certain M.M. like, what is it for?

A
Alexander Pushkarev 01.02.21

UPD for tagged finds:
4. Turret issue.

There are bandits in the canal near Judy's house. And on the opposite side there is a rise, in the span of which is the body of a man who decided to "fix" some kind of turret. Apparently unsuccessful.
Spoiler
Spoiler

A
Alexander Pushkarev 08.02.21

UPD for tagged finds:
5. Hacking Voodooists

Passifik. A few meters from the chapel, a warehouse is hidden under the stairs. It is closed (3 strength skillcheck) and guarded by a turret. There a certain netraner got a job, dreaming of hacking a network of voodooists. A friend dissuaded him. Of course it all ended sadly.

Spoiler

Spoiler

m
moblin 08.02.21

Developer room password 605185

A
Antimandalajnah 08.02.21

A little more here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2349406392

R
Radamel Falcao 28.02.21

Alexander Pushkarev
Toilet Vee, in which the famous shells from the movie "destroyer". Megatowers from "Judge Dred". Chips associated with the quests "lieutenant" and the investigation of the "police cache", as a reference to gta san andreas, and specifically to Eddie Pulaski. Quest with the maniac "Peter Pan" as a reference to the movie with Lopez (I can't remember the name of the movie). Arroyo area reference to Fallout 2 village. Only a small part of what I remembered

p
pekabir 28.02.21

Alexander Pushkarev wrote:
Did anyone guess the meaning of the inscription on the statue in the center?
https://encycolorpedia.ru/ff06b5
you can not thank. if you want, you can turn the SRSG to the maximum and interpret it differently

A
Alexander Pushkarev 12.03.21

pekabir
This question is already being sorted out on the shelves on reddit and YouTube. But there are no results. Only color and translation from 256 cache code "you"

A
Alexander Pushkarev 12.03.21

There are +3 more similar finds, but here I will not continue to post any more, because it cannot be edited / updated.
Steam and reddit now
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2387742573

p
pekabir 12.03.21

Alexander Pushkarev
designers just trawl lalok, forget it