3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vercetti. 27.01.21 05:03 pm

Target Analysis Mods (Cyberpunk 2077)

Does anyone know where the modification data is being inserted? I climbed everything but never found ..

6 Comments
Sort by:
_
_iSTALKER_ 27.01.21

Vercetti.
Judging by the description - into an energy weapon, which is charged by holding LMB

V
Vercetti. 27.01.21

Doesn't work with any energy weapon, be it snipers or PP

N
NFZero 27.01.21

They are placed automatically. That is, as soon as you have a suitable weapon, they automatically give a suitable bonus. For example, I have a pier that allows a double-barreled shotgun like the Needle to fire a double shot when aiming. There on the weapon in the description is. Later I will throw off the screen, now at work.

Z
Zgul 27.01.21

Modifications can be applied not only to weapons but also to implants in the body and clothing. However, in order to deliver the modification, you will need a slot that is available starting from the blue rarity of equipment and implants. For example, if you have a pistol that has a white (common) rarity, you will not be able to install any modification.

A
AHTEPO 22.02.21

How many of them did not create - no effect! It is not known at all what to do with them. Although I met a weapon with one of the "built-in" effects of these mods.

Y
Youxyxol 22.02.21

Such modifications are placed automatically in a unique hidden slot specially designed only for them, with some chance of randomness. They should not be crafted / dropped from opponents / guns, this is one of the many bugs of KP2077.
Shl. No wonder the SDPR console was cut out, hehe.