3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kvitos 27.01.21 05:08 pm

Non-lethal weapon (Cyberpunk 2077)

How much skill is needed? There will be some serious decisions in the plot related to the fact that someone should not be soaked, but only neutralized, and if, like, soaked, then you will have to copulate with a corpse, etc.? I am somehow not a supporter of stealth, I usually rush in and urinate, but it will be a shame to shoot some key character, if suddenly, this is allowed by the game scenario, but you can avoid it
8 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Youxyxol 27.01.21

kvitos
There are mods for converting damage to non-lethal, one for an eye implant (target analyzer), the second for weapons (world). Just read the description.
There are quests for cyberpsychopaths, with a request to be incapacitated, not killed, and Takemura also asks not to kill one character in one of the quests.
Burst in and urine, the point is that you don't kill the characters, you stun the type. The skill can not be downloaded at all.

d
dimon-alfa 27.01.21

You will not kill key characters, even firing from a firearm, they will simply fall and lie crumpled, here they should not be finished off. I blew off Grayson's head, so then in the dialogue he has a new branch.

k
kvitos 27.01.21

Thank you. You just need to save a good barrel with a non-lethal damage modification and use it exclusively when necessary

w
wintermute322 27.01.21

LOL what? what key character can you kill? for the first time I hear that they are asked to take only cyber psychics alive.
the urine of everyone you see, forget about the flightless, it's stupidly unprofitable. sometimes, by the way, you can dunk psychos, for them a non-acidic reward in the form of eddies and street credits is given.

R
Ricch 27.01.21

wintermute322 Man
it says

w
wintermute322 27.01.21

I'll say more damn, for each bandit they give loot and green experience, you can see how much they give by scanning it on the tab. shooting them with a firearm, they often remain unconscious, and as I understand it, they remain alive, that is, you do not receive a reward for them. this can be understood by aiming the sight at the body, if he blushed, then he is alive, albeit unconscious. if you want to pump quickly - they need to prescribe a control one, and if you do it after pumping at least 1 point into composure, and give the control one to a dull head, then that very composure will also swing.

N
NFZero 27.01.21

dimon-alfa
Here you are wrong ... Friend of Takemura, you just can kill. There are characters you can kill. Even if they are the ones you give the quest items to.

w
wintermute322 27.01.21

NFZero
Explain your thought, why are you fumbling in the game better than me, who passed it 3 times?
And about "Takemura's friend", that is, Oda, he will in any case fall to the floor and writhe no matter how you beat him. Grenades, firearms, katana, scripts, whatever. But if you hit him with anything after that, even with your fist, he will die. And non-lethal weapons have nothing to do with it.