3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladislav Sukharev 27.01.21 05:11 pm

Is Private Chernov alive? (Call of Duty: World at War)

Everyone who played Call of Duty: World at War knows the fate of Private Chernov - he fulfilled his duty to the Motherland. Posthumously ...

Or not?

Heart of the Reich (Reichstag, Berlin, Germany, Private Dmitry Petrenko, 150th Infantry Division) April 30, 1945

After the death of their friends Petrenko, Reznov and Private Chernov, who survived, joining the 150th Infantry Division, attack the Reichstag. After long battles, they destroy all protection and penetrate inside. During the capture of the entrance to the Reichstag, a German flamethrower severely wounds Private Chernov, but he survived.

Chernov (†?) - a private in the Red Army. A pacifist soldier, he kept a diary about the war. Possibly killed at the Reichstag by a German flamethrower.

Source - Wikipedia (http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Call_of_Duty:_World_at_War).
6 Comments
Sort by:
I
Infiltratоr 27.01.21

Rather, he died.

F
Frost norde 27.01.21

Most likely he died, because he was seriously wounded by a flamethrower, although ...

S
Sashko Fokin 27.01.21

Alive ... He is still in the Black Ops in the mission "Nova" and can be found on the ship.

J
Jeffrey muerte 27.01.21

Nikolay Chernov is certainly alive. He, along with Dempsey, Richthofen and Takeo, wets the zombie ...

M
Mirgal 27.01.21

I think he is alive

M
Mrgreentea 27.01.21

Few people know, but Chernov personifies a real person. He also kept a diary and participated in the capture of the Reichstag, and in his memoirs indicates the negative attitude of his commander towards his diary (in the game, the role of commander is played by Reznov). Of course, he did not carry the banner and did not put it up, he was wounded during a battle in the Reichstag, but not a thunderous man.
After the war, he turned home and opened his mimoirs to the world. Perhaps Chernov returned home from the game ...