3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor Malenik 27.01.21 05:11 pm

The game crashes, nothing helps at all (Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (2017))

Hello!
After switching the game to DX12, my game stupidly crashed at startup, switched back to DX11 in the game files and stopped crashing, BUT another more serious problem surfaced, when the rendering was increased to about 150%, the game stupidly crashed again (without error), I didn't understand WHY? I cut off DX12, what are the crashes when increasing rendering? Help! Comp RTX 3070, Ryzen 5 3600, 8GB of RAM. The computer, as you already know, is not weak. The resolution is of course FULL HD worth it. All the latest drivers are. Who has the same game? Will a complete reinstallation of the game help or not? It seems that after switching to DX12 and starting the game there was something like "shader optimization", but with DX11 there was no such thing. So the problem will disappear if you completely reinstall the game and do not turn on DX12? Damn what to do, I xs. I've already tried everything!
3 Comments
Sort by:
w
winni madison 27.01.21

Igor Malenik
as varik delete the folder in the network in the documents, put 11dx

I
Igor Malenik 27.01.21

winni madison
Tried it. Did not help. Well, or rather DX11 is worth it, but the game still crashes when the rendering is increased. Nonsense.

c
canteexnik 27.01.21

Operatives are not enough, I eat about 10g on highs, on ultras 11