3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Every1337 29.01.21 12:44 am

Lags on normal PC (Far Cry: New Dawn)

Help all system requirements are met except for the RAM. The same situation struck with Far cry 5, but everything was decided by reinstalling the repack from the mechanics, which repacks did not install, the FPS does not rise more than 8 Amd fx 6100
Components 4gb Rx 570 Ps RAM does not need to write about firewood, they are the newest and writes in the task manager that the CPU is loaded by 80-90%, although there is no such thing in the top five.

40 Comments
Sort by:
E
Every1337 29.01.21

Subaru MotorSports
Krch needs to be created so that the game processor does not load 100%, perhaps there is a way to limit the load well, let's say, by 70%

D
Denis Kyokushin 29.01.21

Every1337
In the monitoring, turn on the CPU frequencies and fill them in here again. Something tells me that it works on the savings bank, because the card is idle, it is not loaded at all, at zero

Subaru MotorSports
Subaru MotorSports wrote:
if the system requirements have grown, the developers of
Nihren are to blame On Reisen FCND goes even easier than FC5
Spoiler

Compare the load on my CPU

The author has some kind of shnyag with CPU

E
Every1337 29.01.21

Denis Kyokushin
Yes, I also noticed my gpu does not rise above 300 mhz in adrenaline, I turned on the overclocking of the GPU, it writes that the overclocking is complete and then it returns 300 again

E
Every1337 29.01.21

This time I put it on a minute to clearly show that changing the graphics does not change anything

D
Denis Kyokushin 29.01.21

Every1337 Show the
CPU frequency in the test. It can be shown in the overlay just like other monitoring indicators.

L
LIRW 29.01.21

On a normal PC? It was in the early 2000s, he may have been normal .. Solitaire on it just scatter.

S
SonyK_2 29.01.21

Every1337
Every1337 wrote:
It is unlikely that the matter in RAM is more likely in the processor + the quality of graphics does not affect anything in my case
. the video card is underload. Do as you wrote ...
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Show the CPU frequency in the test. It can be shown in the overlay in the same way as other monitoring indicators.
... to make it clearer what the CPU load is, it is desirable to see the clock speed of each core / thread separately.
Example:

E
Every1337 29.01.21

In my MSI afterburner, the clock frequency option is not only the temperature and the load percentage. Vivel everything that was in the monitoring options

L
Listoman 29.01.21

I do not want to offend, but this is the bottom, and not a "normal pc")

S
SonyK_2 29.01.21

Every1337
CPU and RAM are loaded heavily. 95% for RAM is almost the limit. Usually, with such a load, a message about its lack may appear in the system. If the game uses a swap file (hopefully enabled?), The speed will drop when loading from it back into memory.
4 GB of RAM in one bar? - if yes, the performance will be lower due to the fact that the dual-channel memory mode is not involved (especially when the module is with a relatively low clock frequency).
... Vivel everything that was in the monitoring options
Either the device (with which the video is filmed), keep it closer to the screen and not pull it (I cannot see what is displayed in the upper left corner of the screen), or record using another program "over" Afterburner (completely the desktop), so that all its graphs and the device manager window are visible.
Example:

E
Every1337 29.01.21

SonyK_2

M
Marsj 29.01.21

Where is the GPU in Task Manager? Video card not loaded, less than 20W, 0 rpm. The CPU shovels to the hard disk (swap file) due to the lack of sufficient memory (RAM) to turn on the video card at full power.

E
Every1337 29.01.21

Marsj The
GPU in the last video. So how can I make the video card loaded. In all other games, it stably produces 1750 MHz here, the video card is just starting to load, it immediately returns to 300 MHz.

M
Marsj 29.01.21

Every1337
Solution: increase your RAM to at least 8 gigabytes. The minimum game requirements are 8 GB.

E
Every1337 29.01.21

Marsj
This is not the decision of the headlights edge 5 did not lag

p
pekabir 29.01.21

since when is a normal bunch of efix and 4GB DDR3 memory? your body is chained and there is no way to put 3 more strips of 4? for 4GB even GTA4 lags, pheh

S
Subaru MotorSports 29.01.21

Every1337
Why are you suffering? The game is not worth it, my rating is 5 out of 10.

At your own risk and overclock the processor, watch the temperature, you can get a refund on Steam if you play less than two hours.

E
Every1337 29.01.21

Subaru MotorSports
I don’t know why I just wanted to see the sequel. The last part ended with an intrigue, but oh well, if no one else advises anything worthwhile, then I'll forget it and download it later, maybe the problem will be solved by itself.

D
DarkDestr 01.02.21

If you look at the game gpu, then your system at max will give 44 fps. When the headlights edge 5 gives out 55 fps.
The processor is weak for the rx570 there is an emphasis on the processor. For the 6100 the limit card is rx560 and 1050. + 4 gig memory (2010) is nothing.
This is not a normal computer, it is outdated.

S
STALKERR. 19.03.21

when the percentage starts to hammer into a hundred square meters, then wait for lagging in games. :-)