3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xottgan 29.01.21 12:46 am

Red Forest (STALKER: Clear Sky)

Guys, help me, I'm in the Red Forest (in the upper part) where I need to find some super anomaly, I go to the front fence (the base of some kind of freaks) and the gate (it says that they are closed) a weirdo comes up to them, but I can't talk to him (press f to talk does not give out), and he has already worn out (all the time "let's talk" or "what are you watching"). What am I doing, I already went into the mine (to the left of the gate), interrupted everyone there, met poltergeists, they threw me down first, then left)

Please, follow the rules of the forum.
69 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guardian. 29.01.21

You are going the wrong way, comrade! Look at the minimap, by the way the anomaly is full of snorks!

x
xottgan 29.01.21

but in more detail, if not difficult (I'm on a prominikart, not about snorks)

Z
Zander_driver 29.01.21

from this wall with gates go south, then east. There will be a passage in the forest, like a road, then a small tunnel and through it you will get to the eastern part of the forest. And after the tunnel, go north past the huge symbiont anomaly, straight to the target.

x
xottgan 29.01.21

Mlyn guys thanks a lot

M
Maximimilian 29.01.21

There is a pseudo-giant near the "Symbiont" anomaly. Be careful and bring him down with armor piercing. He put in a few horns and is gone. More precisely, it is, only in a dead state.

S
Shewhart 29.01.21

There is still a tank, then those freaks that near the closed gates can take a quest to the RPK, it will be in this tank :)

R
Room 219 29.01.21

how can you start it over again? Or what can you do ?? Please help ... Thanks in advance, everyone ...

R
Room 219 29.01.21

Finally ... I climbed onto the tank - and then I was carried away to the debt workers ... I found a forester there, but he, an old stump, cannot offer anything worthwhile ... I went on ... There are a lot of stalkers ... Moved to another location ... There immediately --- oh, dude, did you get out of the Red Forest ?? And that's all ... You can walk, anywhere, there is no current of tasks ... Transdets, in short ...

a
alias999 29.01.21

I climbed the tower and received a radio signal from the missing expedition and then gives the assignment to talk to the forester and, as a current, I go to the forester in the red forest, transfer to the desktop (for the third day, blah blah blah blah) .......

A
Anvas 29.01.21

Serquei

In the red forest you need to catch up with Strelka. He runs into a tunnel and blows it up behind him. An ambush awaits us near the raised bridge, we destroy it, except for the other chela (he is in the truck). We talk with him about the shooter's things, find out where the cache is (he is not far from the shore), there is an art Bubble (radiation -6). There is a gap in the wall behind the truck, we go there. On the way, we help the stalkers to shoot from the monsters, and we go along barely noticeable paths to the SOS signal, there are corpses, at one PDA with the coordinates of the place of stalkers who must be led to their base. (by the way, if you go from the place with the corpses to the right, so to speak, then in the anomaly you can find 2 art). We see off and if none of them dies on the way, they will give art (I don't remember which one). Near their parking lot, the ground is turned inside out and there are many fiery anomalies, in the center there are 2 arts. We go to the spatial anomaly, there is a tank nearby, in the tank a machine gun and cartridges. We jump from the tank into the anomaly and go to the forester. The forester tells about Limansk, about a group of stalkers caught in the anomaly, asks to bring the art Compass. Art lies in an abandoned mine. Not far from the mine, an electra anomaly with an artifact. In the mine we kill the bandits and take the Compass. In the same mine there is a lower level with poltergeists, it is difficult to fill it up, but it is possible. On the lower level there is an art and a grenade launcher with cartridges. We give the compass to the forester and get a pumped-up screw cutter, we will find out how the stalker can get out of the anomaly. A group of missing stalkers must be found in the territory of military warehouses. When we go to this location, we are greeted with surprise, they say, no one has left the forest for a long time. This location has 2 pieces of art. (1 in electroanomaly, the other in acidic). There is a task to meet with a group of stalkers (marked on the map), we learn from them that their comrades are gone, the signal on the radio is weak and we need to climb the tower and receive a signal from them. We go to the tower, on the road we bring down bloodsuckers in the village, we receive the signal. We return to the stalkers and find out that we need to overwhelm the military at the base and use their antenna. The military can be brought down alone or together with Svobodovtsy. After killing the military and turning on the transmitter, we tell the missing stalker how to get out of the anomaly. After that, we return to the red forest to the raised bridge, where stalkers headed by Lebedev are waiting for us. We cover the stalkers with sniper fire while they lower the bridge, and then we go to Limansk. We return to the stalkers and find out that we need to overwhelm the military at the base and use their antenna. The military can be brought down alone or together with Svobodovtsy. After killing the military and turning on the transmitter, we tell the missing stalker how to get out of the anomaly. After that, we return to the red forest to the raised bridge, where stalkers headed by Lebedev are waiting for us. We cover the stalkers with sniper fire while they lower the bridge, and then we go to Limansk. We return to the stalkers and find out that we need to overwhelm the military at the base and use their antenna. The military can be brought down alone or together with Svobodovtsy. After killing the military and turning on the transmitter, we tell the missing stalker how to get out of the anomaly. After that, we return to the red forest to the raised bridge, where stalkers headed by Lebedev are waiting for us. We cover the stalkers with sniper fire while they lower the bridge, and then we go to Limansk.

R
Room 219 29.01.21

Thank you very much, Anvas, but I didn't have any such tasks, because that guy from the truck shot at me all the way, you bastard ... I had to bang him ... And with some other weirdo I went into the break, well , and then - I have already stated everything above ... Such are the things ... If anyone has a save at the beginning - before the ambush itself - throw it off, please ... Because there is no longer the strength to roll back - that way I will play until winter ...

R
Room 219 29.01.21

That's it ... Thanks everyone .. I got to the forest, saving the auto-saves in a separate folder along the way .. Who needs it - contact ...

O
Onufry 29.01.21

how to soak poltergeists? !!!!!!!!!!!!

A
Alexxx-1 29.01.21

Hello everyone! Can someone tell me how to solve the problem - I will be grateful. The trick is in the Red Forest, when I went to the Forester, the game hangs for a few seconds and crashes, you load it again - the same thing. I don’t think that I have such garbage alone, tell me how you solved the problem - maybe what fix is ​​there? There is a patch 1.05.3, improved to 1.05.4 according to the old scheme - to run until there was a crack.

C
Cepera-B 29.01.21

At 1.05.3 there was the exact same parasha, as a result, it could not break through under Limansk due to sorties.

r
r0b0tf00t 29.01.21

ONUFRY Came
here with the same question !!!
There, in the catacombs, you can still find an artifact "Compass" - judging by the book "Selecting Weapons", this compass is assembled from several artworks, and it cannot be sold, why? Maybe he has a more worthy use than hanging on a belt? who knows?

S
SLAVN 29.01.21

Anvas, and the forester immediately sent me to the warehouses, and there is a constant flight, it is not possible to go further.

D
DNMOH 29.01.21

The vetalker
compass is a quest artifact, you need to give it to the Forester ..

D
Davecon 29.01.21

Do you know the task that Lefty gives - to climb the stairs and while time goes on to protect stalkers from zombies. I went through it. I went further, where the Forester needs to give the Compass, I gave it and I again had a task from Lefty. Same. Naturally, there is no one there ... What should I do? Replay the game? The game is not patched.

A
Arkh 19 rus 29.01.21

I also had this task. And already with patch 04. I climbed onto the roof, where the marker is, the task was canceled. Try it, it might help