3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
casper1k 29.01.21 12:46 am

Which bow to choose? (Genshin Impact)

I have a couple of types of bows that you can shove on Ganya. Tell me who fumbles, a huge ATP in advance.
8 Comments
Sort by:
c
casper1k 29.01.21

w
walkris 29.01.21

casper1k
It's hard to say, it depends on the set of artifacts and the speed of recovery. If artifacts allow spamming with an ult, take damage (Rusty bow if dd or Stringless if dd sub dd), if they do not allow it, take recovery (Favonia dd sub dd combat bow will do).
But this is not accurate, you need to think better.
It is difficult to say which damage will be greater, from
rusty
(will increase damage from normal attacks and overall damage)
or
stringless (will increase damage from
1) reactions (mastery of the elements)
2) damage from skills and ults)
with the condition of excellent recovery from artifacts.

PS. I xs what is the third bow you have in the picture, it did not fall out to me

c
casper1k 29.01.21

walkris
What is the problem. I haven't hit a normal set yet. I just knocked it out today. Thanks for the detailed answer) I'll try what you wrote * a)

c
casper1k 29.01.21

Rin Shiroyuki
Thank you) As I understood from your screenshots from another forum, do you have a bow from bp?

c
casper1k 29.01.21

Rin Shiroyuki
you don't have a YouTube channel by any chance? And then you seem to be rummaging through the rules) I would subscribe, I'm tired of watching garbage guides)

c
casper1k 29.01.21

Rin Shiroyuki
duck do it: D Would make guides) I think it worked out b. Because it is clear that you are rummaging)

c
casper1k 29.01.21

Rin Shiroyuki
And what to be able to do) I took it down and recorded my set and gun. He showed what talents to download first of all. And that's all. Hyde ready: D

s
soulfox 29.01.21

There is such a mini-guide in the picture. Pretty efficient, in principle, everything is assembled
Spoiler