3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RenaRena 30.10.19 03:33 am

The problem in a Cenote (Shadow of the Tomb Raider)

Hello!
Has anyone faced such a problem or a bug?
Back in the Cenote to finish the test. Pass the location from the beginning to the round gate. The gate is closed. The right mechanism is active, and the left doesn't spin. And there is no access to the drum winding rope and the serpent's head, pouring the water directly on the wheel, as if to rasboras: see her original position and the destination, i.e. the water flows in 2 directions. The wheel is not spinning and the gate is closed. The sad thing is that there is no save and close does not get, and the game is already 90% completed(((.
Advance all grateful.
11 Comments
Sort by:
a
al.. 30.10.19

After passing the relevant part of the plot aisles in some locations (not all) will be closed, including circular gate. To get to them is possible only through rapid movement. So it was in the earlier parts of the game.

R
RenaRena 30.10.19

I understand. I agree, but my situation can happen to anyone who goes into a Cenote from the beginning. There's no way back from there, I would go back to the previous camp, of course. Just following the gate. Hung...

A
Apache17 30.10.19

RenaRena
How to solve the problem buddy?

A
Apache17 30.10.19

I have exactly the same situation, can't get out of the Cenote ...

E
Eremite_City 30.10.19

Here is the website with the passage of this location
http://vgtimes.ru/articles/51996-prohozhdenie-shadow-of-the-tomb-raider-senot-artefakty-sokrovischa-golovolomki-grobnica.html
Maybe someone can help

T
Tanya11111 29.01.21

Tell me how is it possible to return or play the game again?

A
Ababab 01.06.21

Hello everyone) returned to the cenote, the gate closed (((what to do? How can I get out of there, if I already left there and got there again 😭

R
Richter707 09.12.21

RenaRena
It is necessary to raise the water level in this pit with the help of a second watering can

D
Diana7777 23.12.21

Help! Can't get past SENOT! Where everyone is attacking Lara, what's the secret? How to get through this section? There, literally for a minute, a battle with these plebeians or whoever they are, 🤦‍♀️ But it hung for three days already.

D
Diana7777 23.12.21

s
sasW_orig_122_12 20.01.23

could you tell me what to do if in the cenote when you find the casket then the chase then pick up either ice axes for your feet or some spikes on your feet then dive into a cave with water and when you go out on land there is just an invisible wall