3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mikhail Kazakevich 29.01.21 12:46 am

Why does a character have more and less attack power? (Genshin Impact)

although I do not change or improve anything
6 Comments
Sort by:
w
walkris 29.01.21

Mikhail Kazakevich
If you mean in the same battle ?! Then press "C", go to one of the characters, press "Talents", select the topmost talent on the right and press "Stats" in the menu on the left and read
Spoiler
And if you mean from battle to battle, then I will say the following: "Each enemy there is protection and the level of the creature (a creature below the level will receive more damage (in theory)). There is protection from physical damage and from the elements. Some protection is higher, some lower. " And this means that someone will receive more damage from electricity, someone from electricity, and someone from water.

K
Kara05 24.11.21

In my character characteristics, the attack power was 1004, immediately after the fight with the slime - 1045, after a while again 1004, these are straightforward numbers written, I also don't understand why

y
yondaime174 29.11.21

Kara05
This is a buff from weapons / arts / other Persians, albeit a weak one. Read the descriptions, there must be somewhere about the attack

t
tio_wi 03.01.22

This is the same garbage, I can just walk around the world and suddenly want to see the damage of my Persian, but it has decreased by 2 times !!! why is that?

D
DEAD SnAke 03.01.22

Now I will probably be overlooked for the SRSG - so be it. I have every reason for this opinion, and perhaps I will even start collecting statistical data for factual confirmation, otherwise these are just undocumented assumptions based on personal experience, nothing more.
The initial parameters are the same party throughout the month, the main attacker in which is Gan Yu with the Amos bow, a full set of artifacts up to +20 and all talents in 10. 3 other characters - Yan Fei, Kokomi and Ke-Qing, wu all talents by about 8, artifacts to the maximum and, of course, do not change, like the weapon itself. Both characters and weapons are level 90, for the entire period of time, not a single talent / artifact, etc. did not change / swing. The only variable-buff is a set of Kokomi artifacts, which increases the damage of all members of the squad when its carrier deals damage with an elemental skill.
Actually, the situation (specific days are indicated purely for illustration) - the same daily quest, the same party, the same enemies (the same type, the same level (93), in particular the main test subject - hilichurl on the tower), shooting with a charged shot only Gan Yu without Kokomi and only at the vulnerable parts (head)): on Monday I hit 17k / 27k with the first / second shot, 18k / 29k on Tuesday, and 17k / 27k again on Wednesday so a couple of days, on Friday / Saturday, suddenly - 15k / 25k. and further down the list. Those. all variables are the same, but the damage is different. And I have two explanations for this - one more realistic, the other less:
Realistic - the developers are just playing with the balance and changes in damage occur precisely after the next update, and not a major one, but just in the week, when, for example, a new stage of the next event opens. Moreover, it means that they do not directly change the damage of a specific weapon / character, but simply add + -0.1% to some part of the balance system (cryo damage to hydro, etc.), hence such delays. The main proof of this theory is that in the description of updates it is often directly written that "for such and such a character the damage was not calculated correctly, we fixed it." But no one directly says that it was the character himself who was fixed, and sometimes a situation may arise that the new character turned out to be stronger / weaker than intended (and especially against the background of other characters), therefore, in general, the entire balance needs to be slightly adjusted.
Less realistic - MiHoYo loves to be driven and the loading screen hints have one about "7 days of the week - 7 elements - bosses regenerate every week". So, perhaps every day has its own element in Genshin, and therefore on one day, when the element of the day and the element of the character coincide, he receives a passive buff to elemental damage, and when, on the contrary, the element of the day is stronger than the element of the character, then the debuff. The only problem is to determine which element corresponds to which day. But, again, I'm still more inclined towards the first theory, since the changes in damage, all other things being equal, are obvious, but I personally have not identified any patterns like "Wednesday - always higher damage".
Actually, what I want to do is just find three places (so that you can separate critical damage from non-critical damage) with the same enemies of the same type and level, which respawn every day and attack them from the same distance to the head at video. Even two weeks is enough to determine whether this is really the case or not. But, to be honest, I'm just too lazy to do all this - the numbers don't really bother me, I'm more worried about the fact that once in the process of such restructuring, some character before the next update (or for a long time / generally forever) may lose the lion's share of its attackers / supporting abilities, which is not good. Well, let's see, maybe I'll do it all the same ...

y
yondaime174 03.01.22

DEAD SnAke
I 've been pumping my friendship with Tartaglia for many days, completing daily quests, a quest often drops out where you need to destroy 2 towers of hilichurls. I shoot charged attacks at the towers, the set of numbers is the same any day, anywhere