3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeniDS 29.01.21 12:49 am

The function \ "Use horn \" (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla) does not work

Created a topic because ANYWHERE on the Internet did not find its solution.
Game license. I lost more than 50 hours in it and did not bother about calling my Vikings on land, but then I got bored of interrupting all the enemies myself and tried to call the Vikings at any locations in any combat situations, both near the water and not near, BUT NEITHER could call the Vikings using the horn ONCE!
So I want to know if I'm a fool, if skis don't go ... 😐
Guys, tell me in what conditions the "Use horn" function works?
7 Comments
Sort by:
d
dilat 29.01.21

DeniDS
Well, usually near the water, where there is a place for a drakkar. And in the case of sushi - in the event that they write in the center that you can raid. At least that's how I understood it. There was something that caused a raid after the inscription on land, because I forgot to open one place, but the team did not come, because before that he had already interrupted everyone. Fast travel ran back and forth, enemies appeared, the raid was working

D
DeniDS 29.01.21

dilat
So this function works only in locations where "Raid" is provided. Then it is understandable :)
I thought that it was possible to call the squad just to the map, where help would not hurt and what would be more fun :)

d
dimon-alfa 29.01.21

The function works next to the river, they won't come just on foot.

D
DeniDS 29.01.21

dimon-alfa Summoned
near the river, but nothing happens ... They only come to the "call of Drakar", but not to "Use the horn"
There was even a situation - a knight of the order attacked me near the river, he was joined by 3 infantrymen who were walking along road, I called the drakar because was 20 meters from the river, and Drakar sailed down the middle of the river, and they do not want to go to the beach, although I persistently dudel the Horn, they just shot arrows at the enemy with Drakar and were currently in the middle of the river ...
It looked it - Mego-debilno :)))

d
dilat 29.01.21

DeniDS
They (allies) will not attack everyone. Only in pre-scripted places, a la raids on churches and some camps

D
DeniDS 29.01.21

dilat
That's what I wanted to find out :) Works only in "Raid" locations.
The topic can be closed.
Thanks a lot for the clarification :)

d
dimon-alfa 29.01.21

DeniDS
, you mean this function. It is mainly for a plot scenario or so to blow it up, people can only be summoned with the help of Drakar's call and then by the river.