3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GGame 30.10.19 03:33 am

How to make pickpocketing? (The Outer Worlds)

Hello! I do not understand how to make pickpocketing? Usually you sit down and steal all you want but here is not working. Tell me
7 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grozniy 30.10.19

When pumping Stealth 40 opens the possibility

G
GGame 30.10.19

Hello! I do not understand how to make pickpocketing? Usually you sit down and steal all you want but here is not working. Tell me

G
Grozniy 30.10.19

When pumping Stealth 40 opens the possibility

s
saa0891 30.10.19

GGame
If you'll notice,decrease the reputation of the faction,of course, you'll have a few different options as to settle the matter.
And by the way steal is very useful,a lot of things you can to gain from the pockets,including armor and weapons,all sorts of access cards,etc., with it you can completely empty my pockets,no matter that heavy armor or ammo the NPC won't even scratch.

S
Straik29a 30.10.19

Stealth is generally a very good thing. At the end of the game, I have damage from stealth was almost 4K. With a sniper rifle

s
saa0891 30.10.19

GGame
If you'll notice,decrease the reputation of the faction,of course, you'll have a few different options as to settle the matter.
And by the way steal is very useful,a lot of things you can to gain from the pockets,including armor and weapons,all sorts of access cards,etc., with it you can completely empty my pockets,no matter that heavy armor or ammo the NPC won't even scratch.

S
Straik29a 30.10.19

Stealth is generally a very good thing. At the end of the game, I have damage from stealth was almost 4K. With a sniper rifle