3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Predator96 29.01.21 01:18 am

Problem! (Orcs Must Die!)

And it should be like this in the fourth mission
PlayGround.ru
32 Comments
Sort by:
g
galaxis 29.01.21

What's the mistake? Failed to initialize the engine

I
IMMortal261 29.01.21

Found a working version, no white screen, with improvements, etc.
If anyone is interested, look for a 1.38GB Ultra repack (Google will help)

l
l33t 29.01.21

galaxis
Or due to Direct X or video drivers maybe.

m
morkron 29.01.21

Found a working version, no white screen, with improvements, etc.
If anyone is interested, look for a 1.38GB repack from Ultra (Google will help)

here is the link
http://bigtorrents.org/publ/orcs_must_die_2011_pc_repack_rus_by_ultra/47-1-0-23192

(I downloaded it from there)

O
OzzVeriN 29.01.21

Guys, what's the problem? I have a white screen (like in the first post) from the very first mission. a friend has all the rules, despite the fact that he put the same version as me. Help, huh? The THETA version of the game. The difference between my computer and a friend's car is only in the OS. I have 7, he has XP 3-pack.

l
l33t 29.01.21

Try to set the settings to a minimum in the game and the video driver for performance ..

Regarding the error Failed to initialize the engine, there is an answer on the off site: http://www.robotentertainment.com/OMDSteamTechFAQ and in general a whole FAK for other questions .. many of them do not indicate their system unit in the profile and may not meet the minimum requirements.

C
Crazy-Diamond 29.01.21

At the last levels, the game crashes approximately in the middle of the level, at any difficulty. While the graphics are without brakes and at other levels, has anyone encountered this problem? Disk purchased from 1C-SoftKlab.Vinda 7

T
TheSiD 29.01.21

When you try to use the "Wind Belt", "Fire Bracelets" or "Electric Swatter", the system starts to reinitialize the vidyuhu (there is no image on the screen for a while). The game seems to be causing some kind of crit. failure and that turns off. Of course, you can play without them, but still unpleasant. Such a jamb is observed both on the original version with a crack from SKIDROW, and on a repack with two DLCs from THETA (r13).

Google didn't say anything useful.

Has anyone encountered such a thread?

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-P55-USB3
CPU: QuadCore Intel Core i5-750, 4x4033 MHz (original: 4x2667 MHz, overclock: 51%)
Memory:
Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 295 (2x896 mb) Driver Version 285.62
------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ---------------

D
DmitRy_MaRshal 29.01.21

The problem with white textures is solved as follows:
The path to the game folder, and the game folder itself MUST NOT CONTAIN RUSSIAN LETTERS!
For example: D: Games Orcs Must Die! - that's right.
I checked it on many assemblies - everything works!

y
yfdfuf 29.01.21

guys tell me what to do: my game is not maturing, not a profile that I create at all ..

S
Sazon1 29.01.21

The same problem as the unsubscribed one. Saves nothing; after the first time I played, saved, all subsequent times refuses, With administrator rights, without - it does not help. Tell me what could be wrong?

d
demonebendim 29.01.21

Hello. Who faced such a problem: when entering the map, the camera rests on the floor or ceiling at 90 degrees and does not respond to mouse movements. the buttons on the mouse work with this. the problem is both in the first part and in the second. works fine on the computer. problem when installing on a laptop.