3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nelegal_OG 29.01.21 01:19 am

Piranha Role Play [Gothic Multiplayer] (Gothic 2)

Server Gothic II

How to start playing on the server?

1. Download and install Gothic II GOLD from any torrent tracker

2. Download our pack https://yadi.sk/d/PEbIJLSCdtujL, download the fix https://yadi.sk/d/rv-0-Rntdtwzh

3. Throw the content package archive and fix in Gothic II Data

4. Download and install the Gothic Multiplayer client http://ad-file.com/60361456

5. Download the required file for the client and drop it into Gothic II System (link: http: // ad-file.com/60361357)

6. Add the server to the favorites list.
Favorite tab, List - Add Server - enter the server IP 212.42.38.90:57501

What is the main idea of ​​the role-playing game?

The whole essence of RP is quite easy to grasp. This is his own world, where each player plays a certain character, from a homeless vagabond to the richest lord, who has taken over all the surrounding lands.
In an RPG game you can feel like you will never become in real life, here you have to make difficult decisions that in the future will affect the entire gaming world and its inhabitants. You can dive straight into the game and feel like the one who stands on the other side of the screen, namely, your character. Having entered the server, you can play anyone, choosing your character's character, appearance, habits and much more - everything is limited only by your imagination.

Screenshots from Piranha Role Play server
Have a

nice game spoiler and Welcome to the server!
14 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oleg V 29.01.21

and in more detail it is possible?

l
lookaway 29.01.21

This is his own world, where each player plays a certain character, from a homeless vagabond to the richest lord, who has taken over all the surrounding lands.
In a role-playing game, you can feel like you will never become in real life ...

but why, I can become a tramp.

N
Nelegal_OG 29.01.21

Oleg V
What exactly do you want to know?

N
Nelegal_OG 29.01.21

lookaway
Well, this is understandable, but this is the medieval world, everything is much more interesting here.

S
StarDNikolaevich 29.01.21

A couple of screenshots from your server would be nice ...

N
Nelegal_OG 29.01.21

StarDNikolaevich
Screenshots from Piranha Role Play server
Spoiler

N
Nick Thor 29.01.21

_Jackson_
as far as I know gothic multipleer - wretched, raw shit

N
Nelegal_OG 29.01.21

Nick Thor
Why is that? A lot of people play Gothic Multiplayer and nobody complains.

R
RNAK 29.01.21

What quests are there? what to do? pumping system? or is it stupid to hang each other until blue in the face?

N
Nick Thor 29.01.21

RNAK
yes there is nothing

N
Nelegal_OG 29.01.21

RNAK
This is an RPG , not an MMORPG. That's what World Of Warcraft is for. And RP is much better than MMO.
What is the main idea of ​​an RPG? You can read the answer to this question above.
You can also look at the screenshots, there you can see how the game is going.

S
Samery 29.01.21

Nick Thor
There is something;)
The essence of such roleplaying (RP) is based on what the players themselves will bring into the game .. roleplaying is important ..
what is roleplaying:
Most modern players, in fact, have no idea what roleplaying is. ., and those who have, do not act out .. most do not act out
__
Piece from a lurka:
In practice, role-playing turns out to be appropriate only in words and role-playing games of the IRL, which are essentially close to a literary game and theatrical actions, respectively. With regard to computer or console games designed for one player, roleplaying is a rather ephemeral concept, since everything is already planned by the game developers and there is no one to show off in choosing one of three or four pre-written options.
Getting different endings in the game is just a Shadow of Roleplaying ..
__
Piece of RPG wiki: The
player's display of his character's behavior in the most convincing way from the point of view of quenta and setting logic. They say that "the player plays the character" if he is guided primarily by in-game factors, not allowing non-game information to interfere in decision making.
In singles, you can act out the behavior of your character, determined by the quenta .. While the creation of certain events (I will accompany Gomez to the mine and when he gives instructions about the fortification, I will close him there, and I will capture SL * aHAHAHAHa-Ha *; or, perhaps, tell Ksardas that Corristo is waiting for him downstairs with an apology, and I'll joke around here and teleport the tower * UhahahGYha *) - limited.
Well, what can you do .. By the way - everyone understands how I act out the roles? ;)))))))))
MMORPGs give more opportunities than singles in terms of events - this is a fact, but do many people use it or it all comes down to the greatest benefit with micro-parties in dungeons ..
I have not played this multiplayer, but since we are talking about RP, then it is clear that the basis is in Role-playing. there is a sl and a troll in the mountains .. you can run there in 3 minutes, but we will go there for 30 minutes, because you don't run around the mountains too much - you get tired, you twist your leg, or you break it, and in the forest, wolves, packs walk - you need to be careful, not only from wolves, which can smell, beware, but also watch out for snares, traps of hunters from the new camp .. and dragging 100 bottles of potions into one mug is not an option ... by the way I didn't eat it before going out, but the troll is strong - maybe a halt? .. here's a damn I'm a "hack" and in whom my mother raised me - hands-holes, now I have to fry a fresh piece of meat, but for this what is needed? .. pralno - brushwood collect ..
What I wrote above .. well, actually it's not very good .. it's chaos .. roleplaying is determined by quenta.
why is it crap? the fact that I went to chop a troll speaks of my fighting skills .. high .. and it is unlikely that an absent-minded person could become such a wow-troll fighter .. yes he was already muddied .. hornets;) ... yes he would have drowned already .. in a puddle, but damn it - he would have forgotten to eat and died;))) -
Ay! I didn't eat !! oh - didn't have time - quack. Oyoy bandits! .. uh, don't take it!
- Shut up - you're dead.
- Yes, but I have been looking for this kirbul for so long, for a flower bed in my front garden, let my dog ​​at least take
it away - It doesn't concern you, by the way, where is your home?
- ... well, please .. -
Quiet you already !!
- Okay .. then I went to drink tea .. I'll cut down the computer and won't take away the brick;))
-Hell, hare!
- Okay, okay, I'll go drink tea, well, I mean, let him lie here .. Rob him, evil, unhappy, damned, grim, no
innos has muted bobo, that he can drinking his sweet tea
------
Among Gotalubians, of course, there are roleplayers and they like the Countess;) the atmosphere of gothic .. many of them have replayed it far and wide, but this multiplayer is used as a chat with a slight integration of game capabilities.
_Jackson_
Here I certainly disagree .. in the very abbreviation "mmoRPg" there is an abbreviation "RP". MMO prescribes mass character and "at any time availability" and only .., and the fact that players do not reveal the potential of these games is only the players' fault.

N
Nelegal_OG 29.01.21

Samery
Well, yes, it is.

N
Nelegal_OG 29.01.21

!!! SERVER IS CLOSED !!!