3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maxishvara 29.01.21 01:19 am

Are saves deleted after deleting a game? (Sleeping Dogs)

If you deleted the game in Steam, will all the saves be deleted?
9 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lelik_mc_kawai 29.01.21

Maxishvara is
gone!

M
Maxishvara 29.01.21

Why did they leave me? I go into the game, and the game is over. The day before, the dix was completely cleaned up to empty, so I downloaded it again, and that's it. Play from the beginning.

K
KIBERMAX 29.01.21

Maxishvara
Well, it was necessary to make backup saves, they are located in the game folder in the Data folder, the game is old and they have not developed support for cloud saves into the game, and they themselves have developed stupid saves instead of making them into my documents, they were shoved into the game folder, but should not have been removed at all.

M
Maxishvara 29.01.21

I do not know. Achievements remain, but there is no result of the game. And the folder is deleted, as the drive and folder are deleted.

P
POSTAL_VL 29.01.21

Maxishvara
Disk cleaned? Everything that was stored on it is gone! Achievements are stored in the steam profile itself, save, if there is no steam cloud in the game, are stored on your computer. There is no way to restore

M
Maxishvara 29.01.21

And how to look at this steam cloud, do I have it or not?

K
KIBERMAX 29.01.21

Maxishvara
What kind of stupid questions did you turn on the computer for the first time, the steam cloud itself, you can look at the steam settings and there you will immediately see the word Cloud, and there should be a checkmark to enable synchronization with the steam cloud, after each exit from the games synchronization will take place, and as I wrote to you, the game does not support steam cloud, while all the saves are stored on your computer, and you need to make a pre-backup of the saves for Sleeping Dogs.

M
Maxishvara 29.01.21

Pancake. It is clear now.

G
Guest 26.10.23

If you are on steam and have not backed up your save, completed saves or any in general, once you uninstall the game, it removes the save once you reinstall it, I learnt the hard way.