3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
unface18 29.01.21 01:20 am

Eternal Peace (family quarrel in the crypt) has not received a card for Gwent. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Relocated her husband, Oka said that in the garden of her house she hid the cards for the gwent under the roses. He came, dug up, Geralt said - And here are the same cards for Gwent. But I didn't get them, bug?

10 Comments
Sort by:
E
EGA500 29.01.21

The same shnyaga

f
fox345 29.01.21

Yes confirm. there is such a jamb.

A
Arson01 29.01.21

A similar problem. Who knows what cards should be given there?

d
darkheat 29.01.21

1 card brooks

A
Arson01 29.01.21

darkheat Is the
name possible, if it doesn't make it difficult?

z
zed22 29.01.21

Arson01
vampires: brooks

A
Argo R 29.01.21

It looks like they didn't give me a map either. The message did not appear. The deck has one brooks from the main game, the second is not ...

k
karapedka 29.01.21

And I was not given cards, although there are no such cards in the deck (... I climbed the garden for two hours, replayed the quest, rebooted ... on YouTube someone saw that there was immediately opening a cache with a brooks card and some other whether it can be opened after inspection ... I didn't have anything like that, and even when taking out the urn, Geralt immediately reads the sign from the players' tomb, although I'm not standing there ... and it seems that the guard should meet when leaving the cemetery, I have it was not there either ...

Y
Y5J 29.01.21

So you already have this card. She is alone and works as a call. Throw Brooks and the rest of the vampires flock. There are no two identical cards of this type.

C
Crackfisher 29.01.21

Y5J
thanks you are right