3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sveshenik1 29.01.21 01:21 am

Bug with a cow in Asgard (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Such a problem I am trying to pass the world event in Asgard "Milk of Humanity" and after the first broken fence in front of a cow, she gets stuck near a moving stone. If someone knows how this is solved, tell me. (restarting the game, resaving and leaving Asgard, nothing helps as it was near the stone and remained)
6 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tacticool 29.01.21

The same problem. I went through the whole game, got all the achievements, all the equipment is top, in short, there is nothing to do in the game, and the cow still stands still and cannot get the last achievement. I spent about 8 hours shifting the cow through the save. The best thing I have achieved is that the cow ran away to the enemy camp.
In short, the quest is impassable, like yours. I followed the path of masochism and started the game from scratch, reached asgard, in short, the same problem, even when replaying. Developed are still silent on this issue, wrote a week ago and attached a video.

N
NotBadVlad 08.02.21

Same problem, still haven't found a solution?

d
dilat 08.02.21

I completed the quest. True even before the last patch

d
dobro4insky 08.02.21

There you need to hit the roofing felts, or move, in short, expand the passage

M
Maxbrass2 18.07.22

dobro4insky
No, there you need to move the stone not inward, but outward, i.e. to the next wooden barriers, otherwise the cow will not have a place for her "path" (path) written in the textures of the game by the developers ... In short, then ... the hand-assers were developed ...

T
TyomSanych 04.10.22

Maxbrass2
And you can't pull the stone out! :(