3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Whip 29.01.21 01:27 am

Who has how many fps in the game? (The Medium)

It is advisable to write your own hardware and game settings what
58 Comments
Sort by:
P
Palych Rocks 08.02.21

Optimizing full lantern is real and all the stories about rendering two scenes at the same time are ridiculous excuses from crooked developers. Each scene is rendered in half and the percentage is not loaded at all, but the card puffs to the fullest and sits in a puddle. Here is a test on a budget system at $ 1440

W
Wyss 08.02.21

No seriously people 23 fps at ultra mega low settings in 2 worlds. Cyberpunk didn't let me down like this game did.

M
Marsj 08.02.21

In this game, the entire load on the video card is resting.

g
gennaz 08.02.21

Marsj
In this game, only the quality parameter affects the FPS, the additional ones do nothing at all.
Spoiler

M
Marsj 08.02.21

gennaz
Little effect on split screen, staircase scene above.

D
Donatien de sade 08.02.21

Ryzen 2600, 16 RAM, RX580 8, high settings, on average 25 cinematic frames, in rare cases rises to 30. Medium settings, keeps at the same number of fipies.
The funny thing is that in the game A Way Out on the same engine, with a split screen, 60 FPS.

S
Starkin 08.02.21

lokdogg Shit is
not shit, but a more powerful card is needed .. stated in the requirements of this game .. what is not clear here.

g
gekans 16.02.21

sobakovod
yes, they are crooked, otherwise how can I explain that other games (with better graphics) produce 30+ fps at high-medium ones, but this turd slows down?

A
Alex_2021 16.02.21

FPS is small, even less in the split screen. 1070 card.
But seriously, there is certainly nothing to talk about - there is no optimization at all. But for me personally, the main thing is whether I got positive emotions from the PROCESS of the game or not, without being distracted by any counters.
There were times before, and no, no, I turned on the overlay and, foaming at my mouth, began to set up a bunch of all sorts of crap, download incomprehensible archives and install don't understand what. How so, I have SLI and only XX FPS, and some reviewer has more FPS, despite the fact that he has one card and that is worse than one of mine, etc. But before turning on the counter, everything was in order and, in principle, satisfied. Maybe stop chasing numbers, and focus on your human feelings and have fun? I understand that many will start to say: where did we buy the item, but it does not work out to its full extent (in particular, because of the "optimization")? Yes, it is unpleasant, but this is already like 15 years such garbage, apparently it's time to take it for granted. Who remembers earlier on a computer with 1 Hz process, 32 meters of RAM and 128 meters of video memory, each component was carefully spent and these (small for today) resources were enough for beautiful pictures and interesting games with a well-thought-out plot, etc. Now what? There's a lot of fucking in the computer, but I still haven't seen the cinematic revolution in the gaming industry as promised. And I will not see such a law of economics. Guys, take care of your nerves and everything will be.
In general, I grew up, got sick with childhood sores and now I look at all this a little differently.
There is no optimization in the game - this is a fact, BUT for this genre and 30 FPS for the eyes.

c
canteexnik 16.02.21

Too lazy to take a screenshot. Drawdowns can be up to 45. I play high

c
canteexnik 16.02.21

And I also play on the joystick, I started with the keyboard mouse (it did not work with their poor control)

S
Spaunidze 22.02.21

who played with the new patch the performance environment improved?

L
Leo_game 22.02.21

I think that the low FPS is not due to the double rendering itself, but the FPS falls, but he is not guilty of the low FPS, because there is a game on UE4 in the same split-screen that goes to 60fps
at the very end of the game in the forest, a single screen on high 8fps on rx 570, completely removed the shadows of trees and grass through tweaking in the engine.ini, there is
only one bald landscape left,
so you think it has become as much as 10fps instead of 100, in the game code itself there is something wrong because the map loads as expected but the fps is low , or it is done artificially for buying rtx cards

D
Dmitry817 22.02.21

Will the RX5600XT have 70-80 fps on average?

d
dimenoz 23.03.21

Marsj
in my locations i5 6500 at 100% and subtitles disappear because of this

R
ReDnext 27.04.21

6700K. 3080rtx, 4K rtx on, dlss perfomance - in the pool, drops to 10 frames !!! 10, Karl! Optimization from God. No game behaves like this

G
GO-GO-GeForce 09.05.21

Feels like a very heavy game in terms of iron. I don’t know how to explain this, although the performance is not bad, but an extremely heavy load on the pitch is felt. I always had similar feelings in games from Yubisoft. The main thing is to identify any problems, if any, in the game with regards to optimization. I'll also check in lower resolutions, so that the load is per cent, and not on the card, in order to see how things are going there, if we talk about processor dependence.

[
[Romero] 12.11.21

Palych Rokov
Similarly, vidyuha puffs. Cooler ebashit at 2000 rpm. Gtx 1080.
But the percent sits in relaxation. I5 10600kf
Resolution 2k at high 30-50 fps trash.