3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 29.01.21 01:28 am

What is better for you: your own car or walking?

What is better for you: your own car or walking?

As for me, it's better on foot, by bike, public transport or even a taxi. And the car is a fixed cost.
15 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 29.01.21

depending on where to go. if you reach 40-45min, then a car is unnecessary
if it is far away and you need a car to drive something. so if a country house is a car, it is more likely because of insurance and taxes is not necessary. better to buy PeKa.

A
A.Soldier of Light 29.01.21

Protocol10 wrote:
In my opinion, it is better to walk, bike, public transport or even taxi. And the car is a fixed cost.
During the coronavirus pandemic, it is better, of course, to drive your own car, and forget about public transport. At least for a year or two.

Some things can't be done without a car, by the way. For example, if you are a builder and must come to a construction site with your tools. Either the delivery of people or some kind of cargo.

P
Protocol10 29.01.21

A.Soldier of Light
If yes in terms of work. I meant more the use of cars for personal purposes.

R
RicoChico 29.01.21

I tried to get the right. It turned out dumb for me.

r
requiemmm 29.01.21

I thought to take some kind of sob, I even discussed the questions about the rights, and then somehow I refueled the chainsaw at a local gas station and the carburetor was sealed tightly with some yellow crap, and so a lot of people got in our village ... cars, boats, mopeds , tool. And something cooled down. Again, you don't go anywhere, but drive the loot to the state, just for the fact of having a car + insurance + building a garage + guarding from morons + consumables + repairs + possible accidents ... I thought so, it’s cheaper to drive a taxi in my case.

F
FallenGhost 29.01.21

Rico Chico
Dumb?

M
Marsj 29.01.21

Your legs are better for health.

A
A.Soldier of Light 29.01.21

Protocol10 wrote:
I was more referring to the use of cars for personal purposes.
And if I need to go to my garden with a lawn mower and mow the grass there? ;]
Or move furniture or other items from one place to another on your car? Or buy groceries for a week? Yes, not for work, but for personal business. Anything can happen, everyone has their own life ...

D
Deba_Mnesist 08.02.21

To fly.

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.02.21

Protocol10 A
car is useful when you have a family and children. For example, you need to take a child to a club, section or hospital. The costs for it will be, without a dispute. It's more a matter of convenience and speed. It is also easier to buy food for the family by car. , now you can order on the Internet, they will bring it to your home.

w
winjoo 16.02.21

Protocol10
Agree. The machine is hemorrhagic. Constant maintenance, fuel (or charging), traffic jams ... you don't have to go on. I agree on foot - it's useful. I myself often go, if the distance allows. The bike is good - cheap, fast and good for your health, except that it is not so comfortable to ride in winter.
In general, it is necessary to increase the tax on passenger transport, and the funds received should be poured into the environment and the development of public transport.

N
NUB_007 16.02.21

Through the house I have a pub, work on the next street, 10 minutes walk from the village market. Why do I need a car ?? 7

b
barbarian 16.02.21

It depends on why. If the work is far away, then it is necessary. If work is not far away, there is no need.

S
Submaster 27.04.21

If it’s not bad for travel, but there’s no need for these cars to get out of the way, that you don’t breathe normally, And sometimes you don’t go normally to the house.

P
PETRENKO VLADIMIR 09.05.21

I served in the Army and it's easier for me to walk to the store than to get into the car (kamu how)