3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leo1968 29.01.21 01:28 am

Feed the cat ... (Cyberpunk 2077)

When does this message appear? After going through some storylines? I already have five packages of food in the cache. I go through the plot after all the sweeps. Victor no longer has a cat. But there is no note either.
18 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis g 29.01.21

A strange question, but have you met the cat near V's apartment? A little to the left of the exit along the corridor. Victor's cat has nothing to do with it, this one lives in the V tower, on the same floor.

L
Leo1968 29.01.21

Denis G
There is no cat in the Vee tower. There should first appear a bowl and a note asking for food. But this does not appear yet. And what about Victor's cat, as it is mentioned in all descriptions, he saw it for the first time, stroked it, then it disappears from there. They are such cats, they can wind the mileage, if desired. :))))

D
Denis g 29.01.21

Well, I was talking about this bowl and the cat, a little to the side of V's apartment, on the same floor. I don't think there are any conditions for the appearance there. I just went there somehow, found a bowl, and the message seemed to be there. He poured food, next time there was a cat (but clearly not the one that was near Victor, where did he come from here).
Perhaps the condition is that it was the second act, since Johnny was commenting on something there. To prevent players from missing out on his useless chatter, the bowl won't appear until Act 2.

L
Leo1968 29.01.21

Denis G
I think he will appear when I move on the plot. I haven't even met Takemura yet. But the funniest thing is that the cat food is piled high.

h
hophoteryui 29.01.21

Interesting cat) met him twice already

L
Leo1968 01.02.21

hophoteryui
It can be settled in the apartment.

l
lordkaho 01.02.21

Leo1968
It was like that. For the entire passage, the bowl and the note did not appear. The next bug FIG knows what it's tied to. Replay only.

L
Leo1968 01.02.21

lordkaho
I've played the game twice already, as a nomad and a child of the streets. The cheerleader. Now I'm going to the corporation. I just wanted to start a cat early. Apparently, as with the tarot cards, he will appear after some part of the main tree. Until I touched it. I clean the streets, buy cars. Well, etc. And six packs of food have already accumulated in the cache, while without the Arasaki park.

L
Leo1968 08.02.21

The cat appeared after the first meeting with Takemura. So are the tarot cards.

D
Denis g 08.02.21

Leo1968 wrote:
I have already played the game twice, for the nomad and the child of the streets. The cheerleader. Now I'm going to the corporation.
A little off topic, but thanks, I amused))

L
Leo1968 08.02.21

Denis G wrote:
A little off topic, but thanks, made me laugh))
To your health. I didn't have much problem with the game. Therefore, I pass. Moreover, there were definitely no critical bugs.

A
ALEX7436 08.02.21

Leo1968
And where did you find the food?

U
U_Scarecrow_U 08.02.21

The quest can be taken in Act 2, like after meeting Takemura in a cafe.
ALEX7436
Food can be found in the open world or picked up from enemies, it spawns like regular food. Sobsno, he and V can gobble up, so look what you drag into your mouth)

A
ALEX7436 08.02.21

U_Scarecrow_U
Thank you

L
Leo1968 08.02.21

ALEX7436 wrote: Where did you
find the food?
Prior to patch 1.1, there were almost two places for food. In the Arasaki Technopark and at one point for the robbery in Pacifiue. After the patch, he was hit with shock already in the first act from enemies on missions for robbery (club) and crimes.

A
ALEX7436 08.02.21

Leo1968
Thanks

l
lordkaho 05.04.21

Leo1968 I
also visited a woman who knocked down a girl and thought that "the insurance has covered everything, fuck you."

J
Johnson220 21.10.22

The quest for the cat appears in Act 2 after meeting with Takemura. Immediately after it, you can go home, look at the wall with tarot, listen to the dialogue with Johnny and then go feed the cat