3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
T-fox 29.01.21 01:44 am

(NOT) Casual D2 or Ready-made PvP Persians (Diablo 2)

Yesterday I read a dispute between two members of the forum, in which one of them (or maybe more than one) argued that diablo is one of those games that force the player to spend time preparing the character. That it would be nice to hack to death in d2 as in the CS, without investing a lot of time in order to compete with dressed, well-sharpened pvp Persians.

And then it dawned on me: what if we make several identical trash Persians and let them be in the public domain. This will make it possible to resolve conflicts without giving excuses. He called himself a dad - they threw a call - the otmaza "I don't have a Persian" is no longer canal - you are whispering together to wave the same builds, in the same park, with the same stats. I found this topic very interesting and, perhaps, useful for someone. There, go to the runes, excluding anti-charms; forum daddy challenge to throw; or in general with homies, just have fun with TV 2 by 2 identical assemblies.

In general, what is it all about: I downloaded 4 fb sorts for general use. I adjusted the cuts and hp to them so that each could withstand 5 feeds (on the 6th rip). Made 105 FKR, 86 FHR, 65 Fr. In principle, to sort things out, they will do.
I understand that not everyone likes to play magpies - imagine that you are flying with nvn, only with extremely tenacious nekras and without golems =) I understand that not everyone loves mirror duels, but let's be honest: this is not bvb and dvd for you, here the skill must decide, at the end ends. I understand, there is still a lot of possible NOT, but do not forget, all these will NOT be the same for the opponent.
In short, I did a magic. Whether to use them or not is up to you. In this case, criticism is not welcome.

Lastly. An earnest request for everyone who decided to play with these magpies! Do not disturb the balance, namely it is not necessary:
-Upgrade Persian
-Take off or put on gear / charms -Well
, you probably don’t need to remove charms either =)

Akki PG-PVP1, PG-PVP2, PG-PVP3, PG-PVP4
Password 123456

Peace for everyone.
36 Comments
Sort by:
U
Uncle fred 29.01.21

T-Fox
You are a wide man!

D
DELETEEND 29.01.21

Someone will merge and remove the Persian, in tears) or just some dodiks will undress

T
T-fox 29.01.21

DELETEEND
Very likely. Still, there is a small chance that this will not happen. I thought the idea was good, and the implementation was simple enough to be worth it. Only one day was spent on all this. And that, perhaps, it was wasted, I was perfectly aware. But I was driven by the thought: what if not?

T
T-fox 29.01.21

yok0o Zdarova Dynamo
! Why don't you rush into pg? There your Persians have been waiting for you for a year!

D
DELETEEND 29.01.21

shoto weak magpies)
Spoiler

but so far everything is in place)

T
T-fox 29.01.21

DELETEEND
xDDDDD
So they are not designed to fight with mobs and other assemblies. Only among ourselves :)

S
Sweety_Mustard 29.01.21

DELETEEND
well ashoty wanted - they are for pvp)

O
Obsessed 29.01.21

T-Fox, you are definitely beautiful. in theory it is interesting - is it really possible to make a "block" of Persian from the administrator - so that it cannot be undressed, changed, pumped up, removed? I feel that the spirit of the Middle Ages does not mean this)

D
DELETEEND 29.01.21

Yes, we have already figured out that the experience was leaked. And joe just for the company

y
yok0o 29.01.21

T-Fox
Hello! Is there where and why to break in?)

T
T-fox 29.01.21

yok0o
Don't just say what I shook the Persians in vain = (But nevertheless, you can always fly on these magpies. Today we have already played 1 on 1, and 1x1x1, and 2 on 2 ... Och even fun =)

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 29.01.21

Sori, but I screwed up my gear

S
Sweety_Mustard 29.01.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
damn, I wanted to set up a tote - how long the gear will live and who will steal it: C

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 29.01.21

Sweety_Mustard
what were my odds?

S
Sweety_Mustard 29.01.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
1 to 1 XD

O
Obsessed 29.01.21

bd_sm [TDPG] damn you, you betrayed us all! D:

[
[[gmr]] 29.01.21

bd_sm [TDPG] wrote:
Sori, but I ripped off my gear. Did you manage to
weld the Jahs chest from this year? If not, then everything is in vain (((

T
T-fox 29.01.21

poka sorki jivi, v dannui moment igraem 1 vs 1 vs 1

ewe odna sorka svobodna, zaxodite, mojem 2 na 2 pogonyat6 (pg-pvp2)

O
Obsessed 29.01.21

bd_sm [TDPG], they can bake the norm)) and having knocked down 2-3 bodies to write: "despicable noobs! Where can you compete with me, T-Fox ?! ha ha ha!" ; D
T-Fox

T
T-fox 29.01.21

Obsessed
I believed in the consciousness of the PG community to the last. But baking ... It's more than likely.

Please, guys, do not engage in this type of activity. Because the feedback from the newbies is pretty obvious. Thank you for understanding.