3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr POLARIS 29.01.21 01:50 am

Provinces with endless uprisings (Total War: Shogun 2)

It is not possible to play - uprisings break out endlessly! What is the reason, how to decide? Like hunger, the reason for everything. But how to deal with it? Under the move switch button, there is a drawing of the bag, the figure next to it endlessly weighs in the red.
27 Comments
Sort by:
S
STAVROPOL4ANIN 29.01.21

We have to build fields. The steeper the field, the more food.

M
Mr POLARIS 29.01.21

For more details please!

S
STAVROPOL4ANIN 29.01.21

What else is there to say? Just improve the fields in all provinces and you will be happy.

M
Mr POLARIS 29.01.21

Nichrome doesn't help! All the fields that I have are pumped to level 2, but my bags are still -7!

S
STAVROPOL4ANIN 29.01.21

So they need to be pumped to the 4th level.

M
Mr POLARIS 29.01.21

Bleat !!!!! And How? I can't do a nifig, rioters are tearing me apart!

A
Arlekino0 29.01.21

Mr. POLARIS
It is necessary to demolish the buildings that devour food to sit and wait until the coin accumulates and then develop.

s
skamaz 29.01.21

Yes, he may not have learned science for the fields ne?

S
SWONER 29.01.21

He created the troops, and now he's gone into the minus))))

D
Dubki2 29.01.21

Mr. POLARIS Do you even read the description of what you are building?
Castle Citadel - food
Market - food

It's called balance!

M
Mr POLARIS 29.01.21

And, well, yes, they write to me all the time that the peasants complain that the government eats too much, as if everything is going to feed the castle!

K
Kit90 29.01.21

It is not possible to play - uprisings break out endlessly! What is the reason, how to decide? - the problem is not even in the fields, I myself had the same topic, I sinned on a bug, then I realized what was the matter.
He led active attacks on the enemy's citadels, 1 will capture, wait for recovery, I go further, as a rule, near the first one, which I plundered, I threw and went on with my whole army, the troops of the rebels appeared.
(I already built something for the population for the plundered grandmothers)
Here I found 3 solutions.
1) He went on the defensive (preferably with samurai archers) and met everyone who attacked until the attacks did not stop. Yes, and the commander was not superfluous experience :)
2) Make an amendment for the allies, let them recapture this citadel and stay in it - you will not lose anything (if trade with them is established) now this is their headache))
Here is my picture:
PlayGround.ru
- throughout the game, Sagara is in an alliance (red center of the card), although military assistance is not provided when necessary, but the army was sent to the rebels in our province + their ships at sea helped + we hold the strait from both sides (on see the map above) in the same strait I caught the "Black Ship".
PlayGround.ru

- in contrast to Rim and Midival, the alliances here are well thought out.
I play without cheats while on the average.

L
Lex2156 29.01.21

And I play at the maximum, and therefore did not reach the uprisings)))

m
maks_cesc 29.01.21

You also need to monitor taxation, sometimes by lowering taxes in the region, you can calm down the population.

w
warhammer-1 29.01.21

first you need to read the descriptions of the buildings you want to build ...

M
Mr POLARIS 29.01.21

Yeah

C
Che Guevara 29.01.21

Each new level of fortress consumes one more bag.
Each market level (from the second) is the same.
To modernize the fields, you need to study Ki (for these technologies, the rice is drawn - the right side of the branch)
The law of a successful game in any Total Var - first koku, then samurai)).

If such a catastrophe, it is better to start over.

X
XaH [CCCP] 29.01.21

fortresses require a lot of food, Ki's path is about rice, that is, study it, DO NOT build markets, I also had this, right now I am a shogun and all the rules, I developed the fields, I studied the Ki path, did not build many fortresses, did not pump them to high level

C
Celt 29.01.21

Nothing pleases more than the appearance of this sign here. informing about the beginning of the harvest and the harvest year =)))

pix.PlayGround.ru

M
Mr POLARIS 29.01.21

Don't write already! I have already passed the game! No, well, this is necessary, go through the whole game, capture all the territories, trading posts, rebuild all the castles, and only then find out that there were also geisha in the game!