3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lordofwater 29.01.21 01:50 am

Watch or Voodooists? (Cyberpunk 2077)

When completing a story quest, you have a choice: release the patrol agent or break into him and pick up the data. The passage of the next quest depends on this - the voodooists will die (through them the patrol will try to attack Alt) or will survive.
So the question is: is this the only possible consequence or will it somehow affect the plot in the future?
15 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikolay Ololay 29.01.21

From Placida you can pick up the legendary cloak, just keep in the know. In general, it is logical to bang both the Watchman and the Voodooists

C
ColtBlake 29.01.21

lordofwater wrote:
this is the only possible consequence
. Yeah.
lordofwater wrote:
or will it somehow affect the plot in the future?
No way.

l
lordofwater 29.01.21

ColtBlake
Thank you. Still, the leaders of the whole faction. The consequences should have been, but here's how ...

D
Denis g 29.01.21

In this game, nothing affects anything at all. The only two choices that affect something are on the roof at the end and in Mikoshi.

A
Angelica04 08.02.21

this game is very linear in terms of the plot. The real choice is the endings. And they already depend on whether you did the Panam-Johnny quests, whether you saved the samurai. Woodists can be killed to avenge Evelyn's death (although even Judy cannot be said about this later, and for V she is nothing at all).

Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 08.02.21

I have a clear choice for the patrol. For if you follow the branch of voodooists, then you help them, and they set you up twice, and wanted to kill you. And the sentinel, although he deceived you, did not harm you personally.

L
Leo1968 08.02.21

Already passed two options. The third passage is definitely a patrol. The voodooists were full.

A
Alexander_Vesker 08.02.21

at the watch the jackpot is thicker. they give a lot of dough and a barrel. and the voodooists have a little money. although neither one nor the other affects the passage. although Joni for the voodooists what will he say when we choose the side of the watch

D
Denis g 08.02.21

Angelica04 wrote:
this game is very linear in terms of the plot. The real choice is the endings. And they already depend on whether you did the Panam-Johnny quests, whether you saved the samurai.
This choice is also purely cosmetic; it essentially does not choose anything. There are only three endings: die, die in 6 months, die and become an engram. You don't need to complete any side quests for this choice, only the final quest and a few side NPCs depend on them, so side that I can't imagine who would think of steaming because of them.
No choice in the game affects the ending. And in general, they do not affect anything, why bother. In fact, in many rail shooters there is more variability.

L
Leo1968 08.02.21

Denis G
But if you apply some considerations, then ..... Leaving with the nomads, there are hints that they will look for a way out. Finishing with the queen (king) of the "Afterlife" we go to the space base, where the preserved bodies are available. There are hints of this in the passage of the plot. So, that about "the choice does not matter", it is difficult to agree.

And in terms of the main heading of this thread .... still "Dozor". Voodoo players are doing scamming V to the fullest.

D
Denis g 08.02.21

Leo1968
Hints are not something for which people are used to making very specific efforts and wasting their time for hundreds of hours. I don't need to buy a game to dream up a plot, I can do it for free.
In the game, there is no satisfactory ending, there are just bad and bad cliffhangers. And I do not understand at point-blank who would think to replay this plot, knowing that it is 100% pointless and leads nowhere. All his actions and "choices" are a dummy, a scam)
Otherwise - as I said, the game offers you only two options - to die now or in six months. And no hassle with quests is needed for this. The choice of the side here is cosmetic, because on all sides absolutely do not care, they are generally nobody for gg, and there is no emotional connection here even close. Hell, even in Fallout 4, I was more concerned about the choice of faction, there it at least affects the final slides)

L
Leo1968 08.02.21

Denis G
Jedem das Seine. - To each his own.

D
Denis g 08.02.21

Leo1968
There is no dispute about tastes, facts do not deny. This applies to both this topic and any other that discusses "or / or" this game. There is always one correct answer. No difference. There is an illusion of choice, there is no choice itself.

S
Sinister615616 27.04.21

Denis G
Are you a fool? You what for me SPOILER ENDING ?????????????????????????

D
Denis g 27.04.21

Sinister615616
Haha, made me laugh.
There is no ending in this parasha.