3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chesh1rCat 29.01.21 02:06 am

When waiting for Judy's quest, resolution scaling flies (Cyberpunk 2077)

I never cease to be amazed by the bugs of Cyberpunk 2077, there is for every taste and color. Now, gays, while waiting for the time on the quest "Conversations about the revolution" in the entrance of Judy's house, you stupidly reduce the resolution scale and as a result, the mouse sensitivity increases. Did anyone have this? XD I didn’t notice it right away, but then I noticed it, I noticed it and even decided to warn it (patch 1.1)
The first screen - before waiting for the evening The
second screen - after
PS: Do not look that the NPCs are different, as much as possible rested on them without the opportunity to come even closer. The mouse sensation becomes just cosmic.

6 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chesh1rCat 29.01.21

UPD: If you do not wait through the cut-scene, but simply click on the wait in the character's menu, come to the quest, and then exit, the place of interaction and the icon stupidly remain in the same place.

_
_iSTALKER_ 29.01.21

Chesh1rCat
Chesh1rCat wrote: the
resolution scale
is FOV (angle of view) called

I had this bug too. Fixed by normal save and reboot after reducing the angle of view

C
Chesh1rCat 29.01.21

_iSTALKER_
FOV changes only in width, but here the scale has stupidly increased

A
Alex hawk 29.01.21

Chesh1rCat
Not only.

C
Chesh1rCat 29.01.21

Alex Hawk
This is not about FOV, but about changing the resolution, because when you set a low resolution, the mouse sensitivity increases, with FOV this is not the case.

A
Alex hawk 29.01.21

Chesh1rCat
The sensation does not change with the background. But the sensa is applicable to crosshairs, not to the general perception of camera speed. That is, the sight - moves at exactly the same speed (at any fove), but because of the low fove - it seems that the sensation is much higher. On a subject - this FOV flies. This happens sometimes, not only at Judy's apartment.