3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SlavaLex 29.01.21 02:06 am

race OTAN (Seas), how to open this race in the game (ParaWorld)

here I will tell for those who like OTAN so much, who dreamed of playing it, who dragged along from it, who considers it to be the best in the game among the 3 other races. and I will tell you in which file the availability of the OTAN race is recorded ...

do not forget to leave comments! ;-) and take a look at my gallery photos if you don't believe ;-)
170 Comments
Sort by:
L
LordOfthArtefact 29.01.21

well, tell me

S
SlavaLex 29.01.21

to open otan, it is necessary; go to the Paraworld Data Base Scripts Game UI directory, open the PlayerInfoSlot.usl file using notepad, click edit, then find Seas in the window that appears and click search, the notepad will find a place:

var string sAllTribes = (pxLevelInfo ^. GetGenericData ()) ["PlayerSettings / Player _" + m_pxPlayerSlot ^ .GetHeadQuater (). ToString () + "/ Restrictions / Base / Tribes"]. Value ();
var array string asTribes;
sAllTribes.Split (asTribes, ":", true);
iIdx = -1;
asTribes.Exlude ("SEAS");
if (asTribes.NumEntries ()> 1) then
asTribes.AddEntry ("Random");

Exlude is to exclude
AddEntry is to enable

and instead of Exlude we enter AddEntry in this place asTribes. ("SEAS");

We save, turn on the game, and enjoy life ;-)

S
SlavaLex 29.01.21

it's just that an additional race (otan) is registered in this place and it is excluded and it says Exlude and you need AddEntry i.e. do not exclude the race but bring it in

L

but what about the hiroi ihneh and their resurrection?

S
SlavaLex 29.01.21

look at the screenshots in my profile ;-)

L

SlavaLeks and artifacts on OTAN are not distributed; they must be registered by yourself :)

S
SlavaLex 29.01.21

Screens - Bubble at me everything and you will sing ;-) of course there are heroes)) all the same) he played)

S
SlavaLex 29.01.21

I know that artifacts do not work)) I can easily play without them)) It's cool to play with it, I always win with it! and without any artifacts there ;-)

L

I want to write to the magician how to do ethno

S
SlavaLex 29.01.21

read vyyysh))

L

tada look awesome mod http://www.moddb.com/mods/seasmod adds new heroes and units, but there nada the English version in Russian is buggy anrial

A
A.Soldier of Light 29.01.21

There is such a mod, yes. And there, too, they clearly understood how to arrange the whole thing. But it doesn't work for me. As if there is an opportunity to choose SEAS, but the game is buggy and is critically closed. Critically. Critical error, damn it ... Don't play for them. Reinstalled the game, tried many different options too. Uselessly.

Seasmod v3.5.4

O
Otan 29.01.21

This seasmod crap and without it you can play well.

A

I know, here on the forum they laid out a simple instruction (there it is just above). A matter of minutes. But the mod, in theory, allows you to play fully for this race, and according to the instructions there will be a lot of restrictions, such as the absence of attributes, sounds of units of this race, as well as the "inventory" of the units produced in the corresponding structures and the normal description.

O
Otan 29.01.21

I tried to install seasmod but it doesn't work for me

A

Like me: / The mod itself does not plow, although the game is licensed in English.

O
Otan 29.01.21

I prescribed Babbage's Exoskeleton for myself, this is a thing

V
VitasVista 29.01.21

TELL SOMEONE HOW TO FINALLY TURN SEAS MOD ON !!!
I've tried so many things, I don't want to go either in English litsuhe or in Russian litsuhe WHAT TO DO !!

G
Gregory19921 29.01.21

Seas Mod does not work igruha persons just plays as if nothing had happened no otana tried to register but writes that it is impossible to save the file mk it is only for reading anyone tell me what the problem is plz

A

it is impossible to save the file, it
is read-only. Cancel in the properties of the read-only file. Uncheck the box there.