3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shatan 29.01.21 02:06 am

Bug in the quest \ "old friend \" (Cyberpunk 2077)

When you come to the point, the padre calls. BUT! He begins his dialogue with the final part and not with the initial one. At the end, he says the initial text. Rollbacks to earlier saves, mods for completing a mission also do not bring results.
Video:

Spoiler
6 Comments
Sort by:
_
_iSTALKER_ 29.01.21

Shatan
Mmm, I think I know how you can try to get out of this situation, but I do not promise that it will help.
In general. If there is a battle in the command post, no calls are received, only SMS are received. Try before you approach the bar, start a shootout with someone, for example with the cops, and then approach the bar. Thus, you will skip the first call, which means, perhaps, this will fix your bug.

S
Shatan 29.01.21

_iSTALKER_
Thanks a lot , but it didn’t help. the quest, as it were, was completed, but it also continues to hang. Although the conversation was in order as it should be.

_
_iSTALKER_ 29.01.21

Shatan
Try again after completing the quest, in the journal, change the active quest to another one, save and load immediately. He must disappear from the magazine

S
Shatan 29.01.21

_iSTALKER_ The problem is that it disappears from the magazine the next time it is loaded, but Heywood is not given an achiv because of it. Okay, it's easier to clear the new Heywood from the new game.

_
_iSTALKER_ 29.01.21

Shatan
So maybe you missed one crime somewhere? Or is the card already completely blank?

c
club. 12.06.22

In this mission, when you kill even without being pale, the mission just remains in the magazine. An old friend! How can you not tell me? When I kill him, they say that I need to leave the bar. I go out and nothing happens!