3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Y5J 30.10.19 03:34 am

Impressions of the game (Until Dawn)

Sony has released a new interactive horror. They say that the game is very much depends on player actions and has different variations of events. I want to hear the opinions of people who've played this console exclusive. Welcome to the shack...

=================================

Not played,but watched the passing . The game is pretty liked the story and the atmosphere , as well as reminded of the old horror movies (Friday and Nightmare on elm street) Yes,actions there affect the development of the plot) is Not pressed during the/ chose the wrong path / action/evidence was found to.- and one survivor will be less. Regular screamers and a little bit of Padalecki and Ackles )) + smiled that the characters are taken from real actors ,and so efficiently that the first time he saw Mike ,I recognized him as Grant ward - former agent of Shield and G. I. D. R. S.
Spoilers this explains the tenacity of this character))

P. S. to Buy it or not is your business ,but to see the passage still stands)
45 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Y5J 30.10.19

Sony has released a new interactive horror. They say that the game is very much depends on player actions and has different variations of events. I want to hear the opinions of people who've played this console exclusive. Welcome to the shack...

=================================

Not played,but watched the passing . The game is pretty liked the story and the atmosphere , as well as reminded of the old horror movies (Friday and Nightmare on elm street) Yes,actions there affect the development of the plot) is Not pressed during the/ chose the wrong path / action/evidence was found to.- and one survivor will be less. Regular screamers and a little bit of Padalecki and Ackles )) + smiled that the characters are taken from real actors ,and so efficiently that the first time he saw Mike ,I recognized him as Grant ward - former agent of Shield and G. I. D. R. S.
Spoilers this explains the tenacity of this character))

P. S. to Buy it or not is your business ,but to see the passage still stands)

Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 30.10.19

Salvation characters do something impact (in addition to more talking heads during the credits?). And are there more endings, except that
Spoilage come to the house wendigo and the heroes blast them, along with the house? And can I save the Flamethrower, Josh, Beth and Hannah?
And the game is not so non-linear (as kintz from Alltel, for example), the Witcher 2 is even better in terms of nonlinearity.

Y
Y5J 30.10.19

Yin-Ro-Gan
To save you
Spoilers, besides the poor flamethrower,Beth and Hannah )) to Joshua survived,we should find evidence Gemini then he would kind of see a butterfly tattoo on wendigo and learns sister.

Y

Salvation characters do something impact (in addition to more talking heads during the credits?). And are there more endings, except that
Spoilage come to the house wendigo and the heroes blast them, along with the house? And can I save the Flamethrower, Josh, Beth and Hannah?
And the game is not so non-linear (as kintz from Alltel, for example), the Witcher 2 is even better in terms of nonlinearity.

Y

Y5J
Spoilerd, but it still carries and after the credits show as Josh is eating someone's head.

Y
Y5J 30.10.19

Yin-Ro-Gan
To save you
Spoilers, besides the poor flamethrower,Beth and Hannah )) to Joshua survived,we should find evidence Gemini then he would kind of see a butterfly tattoo on wendigo and learns sister.

Y
Y5J 30.10.19

Yin-Ro-Gan
One of the laws of nature, eat or be eaten ^^
Spoiler if you do not find the clue ,he does the head will crush it,but he is so lost its brains,after the jokes... the trick with the saw I bought))

Y

Y5J
Spoilerd, but it still carries and after the credits show as Josh is eating someone's head.

J
Jacob Broon 30.10.19

the animation is frankly disappoint. like a nervous TIC from them. twitch rocks. frighteningly that. Oh well - good movie, beautiful scenery

Y
Y5J 30.10.19

Yin-Ro-Gan
One of the laws of nature, eat or be eaten ^^
Spoiler if you do not find the clue ,he does the head will crush it,but he is so lost its brains,after the jokes... the trick with the saw I bought))

J
Jacob Broon 30.10.19

the animation is frankly disappoint. like a nervous TIC from them. twitch rocks. frighteningly that. Oh well - good movie, beautiful scenery

t
tesla707 30.10.19

acquired bthedisk 2 colorable (on the new right now, the price tags do not real - time for 4 passes, 5 to 6 thousand games are due owackiego crisis).
in General, what immediately caught my eye - it's graphics. Such a chic I haven't seen, really cinematic graphics (give only some of the characters - a feeling that they don't like, while others look like real people).
I liked the sound, or rather voice. And matched doubles are not very good and speak softly, though the sound effects are loud.
the game does not constantly have to press X (like many bakers like to say) controller is used completely, even the sensor and accelerometer. Sometimes the choice is not constrained by time and you might think that it is better to do, and sometimes the solution is given just a few seconds. So to sleep is not necessary.
in the story, yet can not say anything, walked a little. But the game is really addictive - you can take the weekend and spend all day on the passage, and the game will not get bored after a couple of hours.

that's why I respect Sony and their ekzy is something! Looking forward to the reissue of heavy rain and two souls. And while going through this and I will look on Craigslist collection of Drake)

t
tesla707 30.10.19

acquired bthedisk 2 colorable (on the new right now, the price tags do not real - time for 4 passes, 5 to 6 thousand games are due owackiego crisis).
in General, what immediately caught my eye - it's graphics. Such a chic I haven't seen, really cinematic graphics (give only some of the characters - a feeling that they don't like, while others look like real people).
I liked the sound, or rather voice. And matched doubles are not very good and speak softly, though the sound effects are loud.
the game does not constantly have to press X (like many bakers like to say) controller is used completely, even the sensor and accelerometer. Sometimes the choice is not constrained by time and you might think that it is better to do, and sometimes the solution is given just a few seconds. So to sleep is not necessary.
in the story, yet can not say anything, walked a little. But the game is really addictive - you can take the weekend and spend all day on the passage, and the game will not get bored after a couple of hours.

that's why I respect Sony and their ekzy is something! Looking forward to the reissue of heavy rain and two souls. And while going through this and I will look on Craigslist collection of Drake)

D
Dwisler 30.10.19

Super! The graphics are beautiful, the plot is intriguing (especially Stormare), environment sounds cool. We pass with my wife (the first game that interested her, all the time). Here if only for the exclusives (even ancharted, last of AU, the order of bloodborn) and should get the PS4. By the way, the action now it, almost all stores, the cost 1199 rubles. Mast Kev.

D
Dwisler 30.10.19

Super! The graphics are beautiful, the plot is intriguing (especially Stormare), environment sounds cool. We pass with my wife (the first game that interested her, all the time). Here if only for the exclusives (even ancharted, last of AU, the order of bloodborn) and should get the PS4. By the way, the action now it, almost all stores, the cost 1199 rubles. Mast Kev.

T
Traun 30.10.19

He took also at a discount. How well Sony pulls this game - fps 20 gives. horror
Dwisler turned off the radar that does not work, no smooth karinka?

T
Traun 30.10.19

He took also at a discount. How well Sony pulls this game - fps 20 gives. horror
Dwisler turned off the radar that does not work, no smooth karinka?

D
Dwisler 30.10.19

Traun
Yes, there is in some places!

J
Jacob Broon 30.10.19

minus justify

D
Dwisler 30.10.19

Traun
Yes, there is in some places!