3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lunersun 29.01.21 02:13 am

Game Impressions (King Arthur: Knight's Tale)

Here you can share your impressions of the game. If you have questions regarding gameplay aspects or there is any technical problem, then you can create a separate topic.
14 Comments
Sort by:
a
astakhov00 16.02.21

can someone share how the game looks like?

S
Starkin 16.02.21

While there is nothing to share .. let them finish to the end .. and then we'll see.

A
AlexanderLondon2077 01.05.22

Well, I xs, how would a mobile phone go, but for a PC, and even with such a volume. 5 out of 10 max. Very weak

N
Nic101 01.05.22

Everywhere they write that the game is on directx 12, but in fact it is 11. How can I switch it?

S
Slimus14 01.05.22

Fans of the Divinity or Xcom series have nothing to do here, the game is weak, the rating is justified here

R
Rigel star 01.05.22

astakhov00
XCOM but not really about the Middle Ages. More plot

V
Vidokprime 01.05.22

I go slowly and enjoy.

The game is not a masterpiece, but I got what I wanted from it.

J
JS_Denton 04.05.22

I was waiting for the game, it came out and I think that it is an "amateur". In the game, it seems to have a plot for show, there seems to be a narration, but it is a little better than in Dark Soul. The development of that castle, that of heroes is boring. Things, weapons, etc., are generally a disaster. In the game, there is no point in exploring locations at all, well, you will find a chest and there are blue or green things (garbage). The best things are sold in the castle or at the merchant or in the Mage's Tower. That is, nothing prevents you from immediately building these two buildings and then buying all the things. But the problem is that there are only three of all things. (3 swords, 3 bows, well, the best gold ones, etc.). You constantly have to expel your Knights and take new ones. There is simply no place for everyone. (Well, choose the main ones Better than archers and magicians. And Slots 3-4 are constantly changing. You can play but it's boring + very poor optimization. In some missions (like if the foliage or the weather) then it slows down, but in another mission everything is ok. The result is 6-7 points no more.

S
Sergjiei 04.05.22

JS_Denton
What kind of nonsense? Why kick your characters? I calmly go initial on heavy. Why are archers and mages here? If I have a man with a two-handed sword ppc broads like (4 enemies with one blow). I will change my archer as I find a better fighter, until I find it. It is necessary to explore the maps in any way, because there will be no resources for buying things.

a
andy1051 10.05.22

The game is curious, but the developers failed.
Very unbalanced, at first too easy, starting somewhere from the 11th mission, they stupidly begin to fill up with meat from four sides. The wound mechanics are also interesting, but poorly implemented. If the developers really wanted the players to hang out with the composition of the party, it was necessary to make everyone swing at the same time, the lists are of little help here. Gear, too, usually falls not needed. In general, good ideas, but, as usual, failed. Rating 5/10, no more.

S
Sergjiei 10.05.22

andy1051
I went on a hard one until about the middle of the 4th act, in principle I did not experience any problems. This is taking into account the fact that I gathered the group a little differently. But then it's hard. Started again. And not because I couldn't get through. I just wanted to assemble a "dream team", on the easiest one you can generally play with your eyes closed. What difficulties did you have?

S
Sergjiei 12.06.22

Beirut
3 heroes? What?

-
-ahgd 12.06.22

I failed Arthur and additional missions of 21-22 levels appeared and appear and appear. Are they endless? They don’t give experience. Who passed, how are you?

A
AlexanderLondon2077 21.10.22

about nothing (