3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WaFFeN WolF 29.01.21 02:13 am

Steam purchase

I bought it on Steam, EA Play (subscription for a month for 60r) to play NFS Rivals and battlefield 5.
If I want to buy NFS, do I need to take it from Steam so that my entire process is preserved?
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
Analius 16.02.21

WaFFeN WolF
it's better to take the incentive
if you don't like the game you will always return
it, although there should be synchronization

b
bosa 16.02.21

WaFFeN WolF
No game is tied to origin anyway and all progress is the same.

P
Play fomiiiiiiiiiiii 22.02.21

WaFFeN WolF

When buying, the game will be attached to the incentive and the origin :)

G
Grinwich grin 28.10.21

I apologize, but I’ll ask here so as not to create a topic, for several years now, in my origin, network capabilities have been unavailable in 5 battles, such as a ban, as I understand it, I could not achieve anything from those support, what, how, why, and indeed in general, for which access is limited, because everything works for other battlefields, I have all of them. So this is the question, if I buy 5 battles in incentive, will the setevukha work or not? As I understand it, the game one figs through the origin is launched. Thank you for the attention.

S
SneaKs94 28.10.21

Grinwich Grin
I bought battlefield 5 on steam and downloaded through it, but runs in origin.

m
mrKaktak 28.10.21

Grinwich Grin You buy
in Steam and create a new account of the origin and everything will work according to the idea

G
Grinwich grin 28.10.21

mrKaktak
And if through the old one? Why do I ask, if there is no access to the network, then if I create a new one and run it again from Steam, will it work?

G
Grinwich grin 28.10.21

In short, nichrome does not work, deleted the origin, when starting 5 battles, the origin was reinstalled, created a new account, but when the game starts, it opens on which the ban opens, something like this

S
SneaKs94 28.10.21

Grinwich Grin
Because steam was linked to your account, origin was already there!

W
WAFFeN WolF 12.06.22

The subscription has ended, how can I renew it in Russia? You can’t renew from the Steam wallet, with cards too ...

J
Jay C 01.07.22

Hi all ! I have a question: Due to the sanctions of the stupid West, purchases in Steam, as everyone knows, are possible only from a wallet, Russian Steam is not difficult to replenish. But .... not all games are available for purchase and pre-order in Russia. If I have a Turkish account, will there be a conversion to a wallet in lira if I replenish the wallet of this steam through the service in rubles?

P
Play for meiiiiiiiiiiii 01.08.22

Jay C
I can't top up my wallet - at all.

B
BDmitriy 01.08.22

Play for miiiiiiiiiiiii
Through Peyberry it is possible, only today I threw it