3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RomanDII 29.01.21 02:18 am

Charges on things (Diablo 2)

I will slightly stir up the forum, as always, with a noob question)
What charges on things are valued and for which classes, for which locations or bosses ??

the leader, apparently, Teleport - for everyone except the magpie)
how about Life tap will be a measure to help or is it not worth the trouble? For example, in Uber Tristam?

Your advice to whom, what and where?)
28 Comments
Sort by:
p
passed 29.01.21

By and large, the listed + lowers for swap. LT can be useful to throw at lilith, the rest are not so dangerous. Merc in UT is needed only by the summoner, but it is not he who decides, but the crash of the Urdars. Well, as synergy still, it is understandable (although, apart from the morovoks, there are no particularly demanded ones). Ench from the limb (for ar). In all sorts of trakhod and other ironmen, probably kk-skills (dim / cloaca).

R
RomanDII 29.01.21

passed
but yes, the lowez forgot) is available
from the limb, kk-skills (dim / cloaca) - what is this?) I have not fully mastered the d2-language yet)

f
firkax 29.01.21

life tap and low res sticks are bought in the city from Akara or Ormus, so, although they are useful, they cost nothing
if, even though only 3 lvl, you can use instead of kta (however, even then and that is krap)
limb is a stick demon limb
in general from the main gear - only a teleport (amulets and circletes), everything else can be done from swaps and
there are still inexpensive hydra charges on the top, for fire-lilies forty on pvp is useful

R
RomanDII 29.01.21

firkax
so I'm not for sale)
I just bargained for 5 level life tapa, I thought what else could be useful)
basically, of course, I consider swap and not on a permanent basis, but in some necessary locks, the same uber

p
passed 29.01.21

RomanDII wrote:
kk-skills (dim / cloaca)
Crowd control. Dim Vision / Cloak of Shadows (with Nadir)

O
Obsessed 29.01.21

Crowd control
kk-skills
passed, I expect from you "cts-barba" ;-P

p
passed 29.01.21

Obsessed
TsTS-muhobarb is a classic! And KK has not met here. Even Downing.

S
Sweety_Mustard 29.01.21

Downing passed right there all the time - both on the forum and in the game, in the chat also on CD Downing. We are in trend!

r
rambler87 29.01.21

By the way, what is the best way to look for charges and which ones (on necro sticks?) - when you fly to places with IM - how can you effectively monitor to distract or scare off the mages of obibin while merk helps to crush the mob crowd? Or it is better to put on the dilirium measure then (although then you have to give up the ripper - but I'm used to flying with insight).

So far, for myself, the best option for flying to Diablo has found a freez measure - I lure the crowd away from the magicians a little - I teleport to them and while the crowd is frostbitten and watered with blizzards and spikes crawling back - we try to destroy the static magicians with a field and a wall of fire with a measure.

Without Es, it is not yet possible to comfortably clean the areas where the cameras are - although I have maximum cuts - all the same, elemental damage sucks a lot of hp. (I have 800 hp)

R
RomanDII 29.01.21

rambler87
If you are a trader, then mainly on nekrovsky low res, etc. on staffs teleport
And in the game it falls on different

m
magyarorszag 29.01.21

rambler87
"Or it is better to put on the dilirium measure then (although then you will have to give up the ripper - but I'm used to flying with insight

anyway )" Don't have to - decrepify has a much smaller radius than confuse, so while the crowd around will fight each other , your merc will throw decreepyfe at the nearest mobs. The combination is quite a norm. Better when mobs knock each other down, and not crowd you. Well, you need a merc with a holy freeze. Then nobody will approach you at all

r
rambler87 29.01.21

magyarorszag
And what is the best way to do dilirum? On the air of some kind of elite purely under the maximum def?

m
magyarorszag 29.01.21

rambler87
eth bug bone visage - requires only 96 strength

r
rambler87 29.01.21

magyarorszag
And yes. I was basically so wrong about the reservation) especially heavy exceptional - on elite it turned into a non-removable one)))

r
rambler87 29.01.21

If you use insight and dilirium, there will probably be problems with the hp measure - after all, no ll is found on the armor and there are no such jewels.

O
Obsessed 29.01.21

rambler87, with delirium by standard, almost all of them will not be up to standard. nY3a with ll is, but weird.

passed, ^ mat-filter ng continues to burn .. (

m
magyarorszag 29.01.21

rambler87
It is better to put the insight (collected in a staff with some useful 3/3/3 skills) on your swap in order to restore the eske mana if necessary, and let the ripper carry the merc further. Slowing down mobs is more profitable than mana regen, which you can wear on yourself. And the problem with xn measurement will disappear by itself

R
RomanDII 29.01.21

is there a difference in the cost of restoring charges on items without additional affixes and with them ??

as an example, a nekra wand with charges also has + skills for nekra, which, of course, are not needed by another class and a clean wand with charges - will there be a difference in the cost of restoring charges from a merchant?

O
Obsessed 29.01.21

RomanDII, the best varik is to take it, check it out)) or annoy the orts with chippeds. or ask the minivan (how long will he sit at the construction site) -)

R
RomanDII 29.01.21

Obsessed
Orts let them lead to the Jahov's chest)) and it is not difficult to get gold, but I still want to understand and not spend too much))
I think, although I don’t want that the price of a recharge type of repair depends on the cost of the item from the merchant, but suddenly it’s not affects, but only on the repair of strength :)