3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Warezhunter_ 29.01.21 02:24 am

How to throw balls over chasms (Immortals: Fenyx Rising)

There was a problem in several dungeons: I can not throw the balls over the abyss, to go further I need to throw the ball over the abyss, but how? There is nothing to push the ball with (wind blowers, etc.). He pumped his ability to the maximum, but the GG wears only heavy metal boxes, and the balls refuses, they only roll.
8 Comments
Sort by:
G
Garsinho 29.01.21

Warezhunter_
They don't move in any way, only a wind blower or a push

W
Warezhunter_ 29.01.21

How then to pick up the chest? In order to open access to it, you need to place the ball in a certain place, and this place is separated by an abyss, and there are no wind blowers and pushers. There are also no platforms below in the abyss.

W
Wolf Mercenary 29.01.21

Warezhunter_
oooo, I remember stuck on this one))
Kick him with the "Hammer of Hephaestus". And in order to throw the balls over the walls, you need the second level of the "Hephaestus hammer" skill.

W
Warezhunter_ 29.01.21

Wolf-Mercenary
Thank you very much! Otherwise I would have been stupid for a very long time.

T
TopPCGamer 29.01.21

Wolf-Mercenary
Warezhunter_
Guys, did you try to improve the skill of Hercules, which gives the lifting of heavy objects by telekinesis, or does it not help?

W
Wolf Mercenary 29.01.21

TopPCGamer
Balls, both wooden and metal, can only be rolled or fed with a hammer. The power of Hercules does not work on them.

T
TopPCGamer 29.01.21

Wolf-Mercenary wrote:
Balls, both wooden and metal, can only be rolled or fed with a hammer. The power of Hercules does not work on them.
Does it affect large and heavy boxes? Otherwise, in one dungeon, I could not go through everything completely and collect all the chests, there is a huge heavy box and, as I did not kick it with a hammer, it flies into the abyss

J
James_Mails 24.05.21

Wolf-Mercenary
damn it, thanks, otherwise I doubled it for 5 minutes how to throw it here, I did not expect this method)