3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anti 4it 30.10.19 03:34 am

PC optimization (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Prior to the game remains a week.
Offer trying out to write a review immediately with the release.

For completeness, please:
- the characteristics of your PC
- the level of game settings (minimum, medium, high, maximum)
- your opinion about optimizing (bad, optimal, good).
14 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anti 4it 30.10.19

Prior to the game remains a week.
Offer trying out to write a review immediately with the release.

For completeness, please:
- the characteristics of your PC
- the level of game settings (minimum, medium, high, maximum)
- your opinion about optimizing (bad, optimal, good).

T
TRUE_KILLUMINATI 30.10.19

Percent: Ryzen 5 1600 (6 cores - 12 threads)
RAM: 16 gigs
Video card: GTX 1060 (3GB)

Pre-ordered, waiting for release, will test on all the settings and write this comment.
P. S. My opinion the game will run normally on medium-high or even high settings, the system requirements for the game are not that great to 2019. Likely great emphasis will go on the CPU and small SSD as a fast drive to load textures, but the CPU needs to be multithreaded in order to have time to process every detail in the game, because there are very many.

T
TRUE_KILLUMINATI 30.10.19

Percent: Ryzen 5 1600 (6 cores - 12 threads)
RAM: 16 gigs
Video card: GTX 1060 (3GB)

Pre-ordered, waiting for release, will test on all the settings and write this comment.
P. S. My opinion the game will run normally on medium-high or even high settings, the system requirements for the game are not that great to 2019. Likely great emphasis will go on the CPU and small SSD as a fast drive to load textures, but the CPU needs to be multithreaded in order to have time to process every detail in the game, because there are very many.

G
Guest 04.07.20

It is a really great game on PC

G
Guest 04.07.20

It is a really great game on PC

G
Guest 04.07.20

My PC won't run it.

G
Guest 04.07.20

My PC won't run it.

G
Guest 05.07.20

Videocard: RTX 2080

G
Guest 05.07.20

Videocard: RTX 2080 Processor: i7 7700, Ram: 16gb, I have ultra settings and stable fps

G
Guest 05.07.20

I have a PC: Processor: Ryzen 5 2600. Ram: 8 GB videocard: gtx 1050ti RDR2 runs at low-medium settings, I increased the performance by using optimization software from WiseCare. It deleted all useless files and my FPS increased by 5-10 fps. If you want to increase FPS, you should follow the link and choose the suitable variant: https://thinkmobiles.com/blog/best-pc-optimization-software On this site there are described the most popular software and their price.

G
Guest 06.07.20

"I have a PC: Processor: Ryzen 5 2600. Ram: 8 GB videocard: gtx 1050ti RDR2 runs at low-medium settings, I increased the performance by using optimization software from WiseCare. It deleted all useless files and my FPS increased by 5-10 fps. If you want to increase FPS, you should follow the link and choose the suitable variant: https://thinkmobiles.com/blog/best-pc-optimization-software On this site there are described the most popular software and their price.

G
Guest 06.07.20

"I have a PC: Processor: Ryzen 5 2600. Ram: 8 GB videocard: gtx 1050ti RDR2 runs at low-medium settings, I increased the performance by using optimization software from WiseCare. It deleted all useless files and my FPS increased by 5-10 fps. If you want to increase FPS, you should follow the link and choose the suitable variant: https://thinkmobiles.com/blog/best-pc-optimization-software On this site there are described the most popular software and their price.

G
Guest 06.07.20

f*ck, is this a server error?

G
Guest 06.07.20

why did my message was posted twicely?