3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BloodjD 29.01.21 02:25 am

Russian language in EGS (Galactic Civilizations 3)

Who knows how to change the language? The description says that Russian is present
9 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gorodnik 29.01.21

A similar question.

M
MuJIJIuOHEP 29.01.21

Here is the developer's answer to language questions: "We are working with Epic to implement German, French and Russian. We don't have an ETA for this yet but they are coming." (We are working with Epic to implement German, French and Russian. We don't have an estimated implementation time yet, but it will. ")
Https://forums.galciv3.com/503369/ebic-store-version-change-language

g
gekans 29.01.21

there is not even such an option, why write what is Russian - it is not clear ..

k
kiber-killer1 29.01.21

gekans
That's the joke that Russian is officially there, but for some reason it doesn't put it from epics.
But they are working on this problem judging from the assurances on the game's forum, so we can only wait.
By the way, I tried to screw up Russian with a pirate, but I can't catch all the files responsible for the language, so the game, although almost completely in Russian, still part of the diplomacy and descriptions of buildings remained in English.

A
Andrey Kudrevatykh 29.01.21

kiber-killer1 My friend,
can you throw off the localization from the pirate separately? Is there a disk on Yandex or mail?

v
vadik98g 29.01.21

but I think one has such a problem) And here is a whole topic))

k
kiber-killer1 29.01.21

Andrey Kudrevatykh
from what he caught here: https://www.playground.ru/galactic_civilizations_3/file/rus
but this may not solve the problem, after checking the files in case they have already fixed the absence of Russian in the game, my changes have flown and again he does not want to read them, as if he started to ignore the folder with the text of the game and pick it up from another place
The Russifier from version 1.1 was taken as a basis and whether the font files are still needed now is not clear, so he left it as he set for himself

k
kiber-killer1 29.01.21

The solution, although temporary, is ready:
https://www.playground.ru/galactic_civilizations_3/file/rusifikator_teksta_dlya_galactic_civilizations_3_v4_1_epic_games-1087259
Now it remains to wait for the official translation immediately when downloading the game from Epics.

S
SharpShark 29.01.21

kiber-killer1
May God grant you health, friend