3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
d3zma4 01.02.21 12:34 pm

hacked account deleted Persians (Diablo 2)

In general, the situation is like this today, on January 30, my account d3zma4 at about 4:15 pm, the main character was removed, then all the characters were removed. the password did not give anyone the password is not simple a lot of numbers. such a disaster. can anyone find and punish the intruder?
12 Comments
Sort by:
g
g_n 01.02.21

Probably the password was given to someone after all. For example, it could be used on some site, was that?

A
ALLooo 01.02.21

maybe you shouldn't give the password to anyone? and who did you annoy?

F
Frendzy 01.02.21

ALLooo
he wrote that he did not give the password to anyone

d
d3zma4 01.02.21

I say I did not give the password to anyone, and I did not use it on any other sites. about annoying well recently one type called a huckster, I think in the case, he told me there bombed him very much, but the point is not that I wonder how the password was bombed.?

3m3m 01.02.21

d3zma4
ne4ego bariganom obzivatsa, teba zaownili mestnie hackeri

D
DELETEEND 08.02.21

d3zma4
or the password is shit. or you don't tell us something. Maybe the drunk was all deleted and forgotten?

How do you know that the main enchantment was removed there before removal? AND? Huh? Huh? Cheto stir up.

I suppose cheto wanted to dupnut by the forces of the odmen.
I sold some gosatiarka to Akara. - I removed the Persian - I launched vpn - I bought a tiark from another account. And right now, Odmen will draw you back! And voila! 2 gosatiarks

d
d3zma4 08.02.21

Well, in general, let's start with the fact that I do not get drunk to the point of being unnoticed, but why do I know that they were removed and then deleted, because it happened when I was online, I crashed from the game, I try to go back ... I go in and opana char is naked, again crash, come in ... and that account is empty. and thirdly, I would not be engaged in nonsense to write about this on the forum, the age is not the same ...

d
d3zma4 08.02.21

and I do not claim to return things, it is more interesting who did it and how. the password was 9 digits ...

d
d3zma4 08.02.21

and now I can’t log into the old account, not the new one that I created. such things are some kind of sabotage people ... I go to the accounts of old mules without any problems.

Y
Youxyxol 08.02.21

d3zma4 wrote: the
password was of 9 digits
Lul, well, you would also put "12345". I think it was stupid to pick up brute force, if only from the numbers was.

D
DELETEEND 08.02.21

d3zma4
is not. I am also interested in Th for a deluge.
I'm so, I'm joking more about all sorts of nonsense ..
Anyway, no one except the administration will answer here on the topic .. So you can flood)

d3zma4 wrote:
but now I can’t log into the old account, not the new one that created the
new one, then a different password?)

You xyxol
Cheto a lot of fiddling with brut to steal the shaki ..
How much should you take offense at the word of the huckster so that you’re not too lazy)

and again, it’s quite easy to burn from the admins side .. Considering that after the third wrong one, you will have to change it

R
RomanDII 08.02.21

damn who called? let mine hack RomanDII_3 for a clean look