3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Younik7 01.02.21 12:34 pm

Errors that were not fixed after patches 1.1, 1.11 (Cyberpunk 2077)

Errors that were not fixed after patches 1.1, 1.11
8 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Younik7 01.02.21

Here

Y
Younik7 01.02.21

Again

d
dagon68 01.02.21

Delamain

D
DAMIR72rus 01.02.21

K
KIBERMAX 01.02.21

Younik7
What exactly?, If you are talking about grass textures or in general everything that shines through the walls, for this you need to at least update the firewood for the vidyah to the current version, many who complained, most of who at least went through this quest to install the driver for vidyah, them this problem disappeared.

A
Angelica04 08.02.21

from mistakes when communicating with the Persians on the phone, their image distorts. The characteristics of the weapon are not visible. bug with Judy's quest. Well, that's all.

A
AlexAvP 08.02.21

Legendary rocker jumpsuit, as the legs hung at the back of the legs, and hang; non-working perks to hell.

x
xStriiim 22.02.21

v1.12
Messages about tasks still come at the wrong time (they call just when you come to the place and sometimes you have to chat with two) and this is annoying.

I still feel like Magneto, only in relation to all things and as if I do not know how to use the ability, because next to me things fly apart, and glasses and bottles burst :) The

sounds of footsteps and running also periodically disappear

In a raid on Arasaka with Bestia, journalist and Santiago, the music is still buggy. As in many bugs, restarting from a save or checkpoint helps.

Sometimes screenshots of things don't disappear until you reboot, also with subtitles and life indicators after a fist fight.

If you miss a trip from Panama after the murder of Nash, then the transfer of goods occurs with ghosts :)

Information on media about the game world is also dreary to collect, along the way you need to take or use food, drink ... or to take nothing, you need to try very hard. Why there are so many things next to the carrier and why I must take them by default, damn well I don't even know.

The stupid feature of the game remained - if you touch a person at least a little bit in the car, then the cops (respawning from nowhere) are ready to soak you up and it's not like GTA, and then there is no such nonsense.

Now I'm on a mission with River. I think I will meet quite a few bugs. He described only what he remembered from the annoying ones, small ones are often found. I read a dude's comment that on version 1.11 they did not fix a bug with a mission underwater with Judy, which pissed me off and wasted a lot of time. I think at 1.12 it is also unchanged and will have to go along a workaround again