3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Voin Morgota 30.10.19 03:34 am

What to do a good sniper? (The Outer Worlds)

At the beginning of the hunting rifle is quite channel optics + extended clips + power. But now it is quite weak. Although machine gun and an automatic rifle, too, from the count began to drag.
9 Comments
Sort by:
I
I0PuK 30.10.19

Is advanced shop and power in one slot up. You can graditi her up to your level until you have enough money. Another plasma rifle, Ostrages... the Following ranges of those same guns will continue to drop if there is no money.

s
saa0891 30.10.19

Warrior Of Morgoth
So all weapons with a certain level apalsa,model and the exact same level and DPS up,plus you can constantly increase the damage,the main thing that you have enough money.
I'm more interested in what in addition to ochotnica rifle Snape more or what not,such as assault vintovka several different Kobasa too,and vintar while only a hunting rifle was caught,I really only finished a Pioneer and an asteroid flew right to be.

D
Dan Kraty 30.10.19

I'm already on LVL 7m received the gun for 400+ damage on the heavy machine guns. XS that you don't have to loot..

V
Voin Morgota 30.10.19

Dan Kraty
Yes, all of me so the gun is already at 960, the submachine gun also 500 with something. Sniper want.

I
I0PuK 30.10.19

XS, I more damage than a charged plasma knocked out in the first Loka of the thousands flying.
But my build is on crit, linnestr, science.

N
NightHawkreal 29.09.20

saa0891
There's a hybrid sniper and assault from Hammerite.

d
darkpromo 29.09.20

saa0891
There is a sniper in Byzantium, you can get there right after the trailblazer, but you have to agree to surrender the scientist who saved you

S
Siniy Kot 29.09.20

saa0891

B
Bastarder 29.09.20

Sniper rifles include: Hunting Rifle and Sharp-Eyed Assault Rifle.
The hunting rifle has two modifications: the store and the sight. It makes no sense to increase the number of rounds and the store, as it will be possible to make no more than 3-4 shots in the TWV. It is better to increase the striking damage by applying to live opponents a store with plasma damage. To increase damage, you can replace the sight by 15% to post-armored damage. From about level 15 it will be possible to buy the Hunting rifle "Ulta" with the addition of modifications of the barrel.
The Sharp-Eyed Assault Rifle has a sight with a 15% addition to post-armored damage and a modification of the store. With slightly less damage, compared to the Hunting Rifle, it has an increased rate of fire, which allows you to produce two or more shots in the mode of TWW. In this case, you can not shoot in the head, and use the ability "Kazeman" allowing to significantly increase the damage on the enemy. This rifle is a real sniper rifle. In the beginning, the optimal damage for it will be - plasma, and when pumping Science to 60 level - corrosive. The first sharp-eyed rifle can be stolen from the arms dealer's table on the "Pioneer" or bought on 11-12 levels. In addition, this rifle can be caught in the form of loot and drop. From the 24th level it will be possible to buy a rifle "Sharp-eyed II" which has added modification for the barrel.