3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stewie lacroix 01.02.21 12:42 pm

Game freezes at random moments (Genshin Impact)

Greetings.
Since the last patch, the game began to get extremely sick with some next Chinese virus and involuntarily freeze, and without any errors or dependencies - the picture just hangs tightly, although judging by the sound, all actions in the client work out, mobs also work out the behavior model, the process with the game does not crash. I heard about various problems, met with everyone - but so that, in reality, for the first time.

I climbed a bunch of forums in search of a possible problem, thanks a lot to the people who are representatives of the definitions condemned by the new rules of twitch for flooding all the sites with the same type of advice of a general nature, bytending in the headers - thanks to them, it becomes almost impossible to find something more sensible ... But now is not about that.

What I managed to do:

1. Checking the integrity of the file system - Done!
2. Checking the integrity of the game files - Done!
3. Clean Reinstallation of Nvidia Drivers to the Latest Version - Done!
4. Reinstalling MVC Components - Done!
5. Reinstalling the game (just in case) - Done!
6. System tuning to eliminate the lack of allocated memory or incorrect GPU selection - Done!
7. Disable third-party anti-cheat services from other projects - Done!
8. Disabling ALL possible (within reason) applications while the game is running - Done!

Yesterday I was glad that the last session was stable. But today I discovered that the problem has not gone away.
Maybe someone has information on how to fix this technical problem? Or there are actual tips on where to dig ... What to look for.
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stewie lacroix 01.02.21

PC characteristics:

Video card from GTX 1050 (4 gb)
The game is on SSD, in other projects there were no such difficulties for the entire period of using the PC at all.

S
Stewie lacroix 01.02.21

There is nothing in the event log either, what a mystic.

s
soulfox 01.02.21

Is the problem observed only in the GI or in other games too? Is the video card new or has been in use for a long time? To be honest, I met this on my brand new 5700XT, which was buggy in a similar way in some games. As a result, he exchanged it for another and the problems disappeared.

S
Stewie lacroix 01.02.21

soulfox
In other games there were no such problems and do not exist to this day. Here, changing the video card will be a little more difficult, since this is a laptop. Yesterday I decided to use heavy artillery and rearrange the system in case the failure is still caused by the architectural features of Windows. I will test, unsubscribe.

S
Stewie lacroix 01.02.21

The funny thing is, reinstalling the system also did not give positive results. All the same, this is a matter of the game itself, as I can assume. There cyberpunk flies the whole session even if it hangs somewhere - there is no problem with it. And this multi-platform miracle of the game industry again does not want to work correctly ... Interesting cache. If only the errors were displayed, at least in Chinese, I don't know why the hell is a launcher needed, third parties

R
Redy11 18.07.22

solved a problem? I have a similar garbage and also only with genshin