3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
m0rZan 01.02.21 12:57 pm

English voice acting with Russian subtitles (Dead Rising 3)

Is there a way to do this on a license without problems?
12 Comments
Sort by:
R
RexTheOrange 01.02.21

Also wondering if someone figured out how to do this?
Russian voice acting does not drag!

R
RexTheOrange 01.02.21

I was able to forget it in a better way, but rather difficult.
In the deadrising3 data audio folder, type "dialogue_" into the search (always with an underscore) -then delete everything found, Then, through the group renaming of files in the "Total commander" program, Select everything in the deadrising3 data audio folder and force the program to find everything "dialogue" and replace them with "dialogue_ru"

In the game, choose Russian.

A
Aksur 01.02.21

RexTheOrange
Thanks a lot, helped

D
Dinicoon 01.02.21

RexTheOrange
Thank you!

e
enrikokarvales 01.02.21

We throw in the program and the directory with the game and launch it - we all play with English voice acting. http://rghost.ru/57867168

K
K0nsul 01.02.21

Thank you kind person. Play with Russian voice acting, squalor. The phrases are layered on top of each other, there are zero emotions, and the main character is constantly breathing like a horse. In the English version, all the rules.

S
SINO_rus 01.02.21

As for me, RU voice acting in the game is not so bad. There have been worse. c: But of course, the original cannot be surpassed, never with:

S
SandSkrem 01.02.21

K0nsul
Oh, no need to drive, there are excellent moments in the Russian lock, but when I met the bandits, their voices and emotions really brought me.

A
Alex_Ray 01.02.21

All the localization is just awful - for some reason, after the 10th statuette, everyone, when you take it, makes the game crash.

I
Ishamael 01.02.21

Can you delete it later? With the release of the patch? And if so, how? Thanks in advance

M
M_Noksa 01.02.21

Anyone where you can download German voiceovers for dead rising 3? Can you post it if you have it?

S
SaintsFlot 23.12.21

the method is not working. the sound just disappears after this method is RexTheOrange