3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Q
QverRating 08.02.21 12:46 pm

(other) American rapper installed a Soul Stone in his forehead (Diablo 2)

"American rapper Lil Uzi Vert surprised subscribers by inserting a 10-carat diamond priced at $ 24 million (about 1.8 billion rubles) into his forehead. He dreamed about it for 4 years and saved money all this time. However, fans did not appreciate the rapper's idea. and reproached him with thoughtless waste of money that could be spent on charity. Doctors also warn of possible negative health consequences of such an operation. "

What do you think of this? : peka:
Our kid?
22 Comments
Sort by:
[
[[gmr]] 08.02.21

Where to farm this Leela Sievert? Who knows? What key item to sell and to whom?

F
Fugitive Wizard 08.02.21

QverRating wrote:
Our kid?
I don't know whose (definitely not mine), but for a combination of negp + rapper such a swag is not surprising.

D
DELETEEND 16.02.21

but could break it and get a pool!

S
Sweety_Mustard 16.02.21

DELETEEND is not a mefa stone:
Mephisto's Soul Stone looks like an uncut, almost opaque dark blue stone with occasional splashes of other pigments.

I think - recently some noob was running around in the chat, asking - where is the diamond better to insert. Oh, evil pg players - but who knew that the fool would literally take; C

[
[[gmr]] 16.02.21

DELETEEND
No, no .... recently an elephant was summoned to the PG ... and then this news about anech in the forehead. Coincidence? ... I don't think so ...

O
Obsessed 16.02.21

Sweety_Mustard, DELETEEND, it dawned on me! when I wrote about two nigras with pliers, I reviewed the videos of the "correspondent of Raduzhny" (by the way, I recommend it in every possible way) and repeated his expression "talk nonsense" - it seems that sensitive modernization took her as prison slang, which he strongly advises me to avoid. : D The words involuntarily come to mind: "Carlson flew away! But he promised to return! Darling .. darling .." ;-)

As for the topic, other words come to mind - a quote of a quote (I think Dostoevsky) from the film "Autumn Marathon ":" - YOU FREYA, GREEN SLIMMERS! " ©

K
Klassewer 16.02.21

I also have a ruby ​​in my shack.

R
RomanDII 16.02.21

a very stupid spending of $ 24 million both in thought and in health, now until the grave he has to live with it, although probably not for long

N
Nick Arzanyaev 16.02.21

Well installed and installed ...

G
Gutaba 16.02.21

Here He is - the new deputy of God on earth

S
Sweety_Mustard 16.02.21

Gutaba
yes, his fellows from the banks of the Niger River have already tweeted him to send rain.

[
[[gmr]] 16.02.21

Sweety_Mustard wrote:
sent rain
There it is about golden rain most likely)))

O
Ondal's Wisdom 16.02.21

We are waiting for him to become the Dark Wanderer.

O
Obsessed 16.02.21

Ondal's wisdom, yeah, and then thorns will crawl out of his back: "- Araiz, Yo-Nigga, Lord of Terror!" ;-)

R
RomanDII 16.02.21

Sweety_Mustard
he can only send a snowball)

I
It cant be for nothing 16.02.21

His forehead was already bleeding from behind the stone.

a
aaaaaSHKA 16.02.21

Apparently there is a flawed diamond, so the cost is greatly overstated.

r
rambler87 16.02.21

And I thought topaz or mind is better ...

R
RomanDII 16.02.21

rambler87
he has no mind)

A
Alexey Bitardsky 16.02.21

stilleeee