3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
asdasdssssssss 08.02.21 12:46 pm

PpgModCompiler error (People Playground)

When I played people playground without mods, it was normal but I got bored I wanted to download the mod when I downloaded the mod and did everything I went into the game and the error "ppgModCompiler stopped working" help pzh I have a pirate
9 Comments
Sort by:
g
grisha 2008 08.02.21

it was an old virus, but it is already harmless, in the antivirus you need to go to the list of viruses (errors), find ppgModCompiler, then configure this problem and mark it as harmless

a
asdasdssssssss 16.02.21

Grisha2008
Help me with antivirus Kaspersky

N
N05off 28.02.21

Krch, people, I probably found a solution to the problem. I'll start in order. Just now I decided to update the driver for the video card, because one igrulya did not want to work without it, however, during the installation, the driver began to swear at the lack of system updates (kb4474419 and kb4490628). After downloading and installing these updates from the official site of Mikrov, the firewood stood up like a family. It would seem that I was solving another problem, but as it turned out later, the problem with ppgModCompiler also resolved itself. I don't know how universal this solution is, but I thought that I had to share my story with other users, because This ModCompiler pretty much took my brain.

M
MasterBird73 31.08.21

grisha 2008
and if not antivirus

F
Fixlalelor 28.10.21

help pzh

F
Fixlalelor 28.10.21

grisha 2008
if there is no anivirus

G
Guest 02.11.21

Ну а где решение? Не помогает ничего из выше перечисленного, антивируса у меня нет, что делать не знаю

G
Guest 10.11.21

nigga dis aint a problem

G
Guest 20.11.21

it just says compiling for me