3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bugorvet 08.02.21 12:46 pm

Run under Windows 7 (Brigade E5: New Jagged Union)

In general, I recently updated Windows to seven, and after some time I decided to play this old but good-quality game ... To my surprise, the licensed E5 did not want to go on the licensed Windows because of Starforce (Shtob it in ... but not I will use foul language) ... Starforce recommended me to change the system, otherwise he does not want to work! That's it ... In short, PG has a crack for version 1.13, it removes this problem, BUT! The visual effect is very terrible when playing version 1.13, personally I prefer earlier versions, 1.10, for example. But I did not find any cracks for them in the net, only old links on file hosting services to already deleted files ...
People, maybe someone has preserved the thread? Lay it out, do a good deed!
Thank you in advance!
3 Comments
Sort by:
A
AYes 08.02.21

The 1C store sells a diskless version of 75 rubles, it goes quietly on the seven.

G
Grizzled Player 08.02.21

There was exactly the same problem with the licensed disc. :(
Unfortunately, I still had to take a pirate from the torrent, but the already "packed" ready-made assembly, even with the possibility of installing the mod (it should be noted chic) ​​... absolutely no problems - the flight is normal!
PS Even remorse does not torment - after all, the developers supported , having bought their licensed product at one time, and now their company is completely closed ... so do not feed some uninvolved bourgeoisie who just bought out the rights to ANOTHER!

H
Hey4999 29.09.21

Be careful with Starforce. This program shamelessly climbs into the lower levels of the system and if it doesn't like something, then the computer simply remains without a system. Old Windows break down, because the system does not start up in new ones and it simply does not work. This is not a fake, the internet is full of articles and reviews.