3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
STROGOV 08.02.21 12:50 pm

Game Impressions (Brigade E5: New Jagged Union)

Personally, I liked the game, for its time and genre there was quite decent graphics, a variety of tactical possibilities, many types of weapons and accessories for it, in general, the game dragged me on for a long time!
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
STROGOV 08.02.21

Heh, this is really not a game for the masses ...

T
TonnyEm 08.02.21

Yeah :)

V
VladimirusNT 08.02.21

Is there anything extra, but our time is not there?

A
AYes 08.02.21

No, and not expected. All there is is a pitiful parody.

S
Steel rain 08.02.21

VladimirusNT

7.62 mm - read the continuation. Great thing.
7.62 mm Reloading is not very good, as it is strictly tied to the plot.

In general, I strongly recommend 7.62, as a person who played all these games in due time and knew them up and down. Play 7.62 - you won't regret it.
And as mentioned above, these are not games for the masses.
-------------------------------------------------- ---------
Is it possible that someone else is playing these games in 2012. Respect guys. I haven't played them for a long time. Unfortunately. All parts are naturally licensed :)

A
AYes 08.02.21

Don't forget about the HLA mod under 7.62 !!!
Just in the process of development, but already quite playable.

S
Steel rain 08.02.21

ayes
What kind of mod is this !? Throw a link please.

T
Tatarin2 08.02.21

I saw a friend at a visit, at that time there was no personal computer, I started to play this game late, but I don’t know, I played it a bit and gave it up, but on the whole I liked it, apparently not then I started this game, but it was a couple of years ago. ...

G
Grizzled Player 08.02.21

Impression? Only such - chic, shine, beauty ... !!!
In general, this whole "Apeiron" line is simply the best in its class! Moreover, it still has NO analogues! And at the expense of the broad masses - so these very broad masses have long been accustomed to eating all sorts of shit in tons, that you can’t pull away from the trough, but they are now in vogue to smear really cool projects ... One word - morons! ... and take there is nothing from them - except for analyzes.