3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PlayGround.ru 08.02.21 12:50 pm

Glitch at the very beginning! (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

At the very beginning, I go after the guard, I want to open the hatch to the deck, and my camp hangs all the time. The disk is licensed, I tried to reinstall Windows, and not a fig. Che he hangs, I get it?
32 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tom 08.02.21

Upgrade firewood to the map!

A
AAngel 08.02.21

Same bullshit. I open the door to the deck and that's it - the monitor light is blinking as if Monique went into sleep mode or the system unit was just turned off. BUT I played a couple of months ago on the same computer (I did not change anything in the configurations, I did not install new hardware) DirectX as it was 9s when everything worked and remained. Saves are not loaded at all (the same picture). I reinstalled the game. I tried to change all the graphics settings. Nifiga doesn't help. Today I will download new firewood for my Radeon 9800 Pro, let's see what happens. And so maybe there will be any proposals? After all, he plows inside the ship normally, but as soon as I go out on the deck - everything is kirdyk ...

If there was any post before, you can give a link. Thanks in advance to everyone.

B
Begemot 08.02.21

Calm down, post your wishes, such as the race, the characteristics of the hero (so that there is no hemorrhoids), and I will start the game for you, as soon as I leave the office, I will send a seivac! I'm waiting!
This glitch happens before the start of the game because of the buggy version of Windows !!!

And the video card has nothing to do with it!

A
AAngel 08.02.21

I have saves and they are not loaded. And yet there was such a joke - I did go out on deck, joyful made myself a Persian (empire, assassin), take the release paper and the same bullshit that I described above ... I don't understand?!?!?!?!

B
Bianor 08.02.21

1. Such a joint is a common thing for a pirate. At one time I put the boat, then changed my mother, percent, memory, changed the system from XP-yushki to 2003 sideboard. I tried to run from exe-shnik - it starts. But sometimes it will hang, but fly out. Rearranged the din - went fuss. Pirates cost just that - the preinstalled game is compressed into an archive, plus a NO CD from the original disc and sometimes plus your own NO CD. Hence the glitches.
2. When you climb inside the ship, one very complex function does not work - the calculation of shader water. So when you go to the deck, if the wrong parameters are set somewhere in the vidyuhi settings, it is quite possible that it hangs.
3. If the power supply is dead, it may well not only turn off the monitor when the load on the vidyuhu increases (again, shaders are to blame), but also overload the machine.
4. Crookedly configured / installed system. Windows that is. Especially with regard to the settings of the video card.

A
AAngel 08.02.21

I flew out to the office - so there was nothing to do with water. Most likely with Windows something. I played normally 2 months ago, then I gave up. Now I wanted to play and here you go .....
The power supply is not dead - the computer is new.
Here I download the firewood to the vidyuha and see what happens. So reluctant to reinstall Windows

B
Begemot 08.02.21

Angel, how much RAM do you have?

A
AAngel 08.02.21

B
Begemot 08.02.21

It's okay! Strange ... let me think !!! Then unsubscribe!

A
AAngel 08.02.21

OK thanks

F
FreeLancer 08.02.21

A DEAD PSU may be new.
Dead - not in the sense of being defective, but in the sense of frail, weak.
And in igruhah, power is consumed by a sickly one. If it is not enough, the system falls down.
This happens if you add one more screw or CD drive or pushed something into the system unit. They consume additional energy and the PSU cannot cope with the requirements ...

A
AAngel 08.02.21

400 watts is enough I think

B
Begemot 08.02.21

That's what I think !!! Try to write the game out of the registry, maybe the files are buggy at the zero level, like a link to the registry, but there is no file of type, so it lags !!!! Or! Do the following:
Install the wood in that order, again - first mother, then sound (the whole game play goes through the sound), and then video !!! This plays a big role, so that the "smart guys" do not need to write that it does not mean anything, there are such nuances that you do not even suspect about)))))))))
In short ...
Try to swap memory in places if the bar one makes no sense) !!! And the very last - a virus, maybe !!!

A
AAngel 08.02.21

Begemot, thanks. You specifically tackled me. Thank you very much.
It's a good idea about the registry, I'll try it today. If the registry does not work, then I'll crash the Windows and reinstall everything. And I actually have one bar, so it's monopenisual.
Maybe a virus, but I still hope for my licensed Kasperski
Thanks again

B
Bianor 08.02.21

Kasper seems to only cure viruses produced by Kaspersky Lab. I also used it, then I put Norton on and he immediately found one stealth, two macros and heels of rotten ulcer scripts ...

B
Begemot 08.02.21

SO YOU ARE KASPERSKY ???????????????????????????? That's the problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Urine him nafig, this antivirus sees everything as a virus and tests for half an hour))))))))))))))))) Real time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! put another antivir - i'm responsible for the market the problem is in it !!!!!!!!! I know this antivirus very well)))))))))
One hundred poods the problem is solved !!!! Put either simantek or makafi, lio ischo chonit, but not kaspersky! Do you have such a thing, when you insert a game into CD, it freezes for a minute or more?

R
Renata 08.02.21

turn off Kashtorsky while playing. He has only brakes (at best)

A
AAngel 08.02.21

But he really played when there was no antivirus. But only I'm not into cheto where does the antivirus and graphics problems. After all, before going out on deck, nothing slows down and on full installations. Or is there a thread of a file that Casper does not really respect?

C
Cepokko 08.02.21

I use Kaspersky and it does everything fine for me, even the virus found it 1 time and cured it (though only it, or the virus damaged all EXE files that were launched since its introduction, after that the AI ​​stopped cutting off in the CL and the nero stopped recognizing the disks :) )), although offline it is chopped off and its services are disabled and real-time protection is disabled, but on the network it behaves well, unless IE is used, otherwise it checks all files on the page

R
Renata 08.02.21

Problems in the model of the Kaspersky Anti-Virus itself. It puts the driver on disk IO low. This causes IO delays in the operating system. In games where time is quite a critical parameter, this can lead to a crash. I have 5.0.121 Personal - significantly slows down all games. There were no flights because I rummaged through the settings and turned off the paranoia - if you have the default settings, it can crash. Turn it off .. at least for the duration of the game.
PS - do you know how many CD-R and DVD-R discs I ruined "thanks to" Kasperts? And do not count ..