3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Madnessandrage 08.02.21 12:50 pm

The computer freezes during the game. (Call of Duty: Warzone)

Moreover, it does not just freeze, but stands up like a dead person. The picture freezes, everything freezes, the dispatcher is not called. It remains only to do a reboot. What could be the problem? Comp pulls, 100%
25 Comments
Sort by:
g
gennaz 08.02.21

Madnessandrage
It seems to me that 100% pulls and freezes are two opposites.)))

M
Madnessandrage 08.02.21

gennaz
Well, according to the requirements everything is cool, I meant it

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 08.02.21

Madnessandrage
pc specifications on which the game is installed ssd or hdd

g
gennaz 08.02.21

Madnessandrage
So read the entire iron list please.

M
Madnessandrage 08.02.21

gennaz
dress-up MSI B450-A PRO
-Processor AMD Ryzen May 2600
-Memory 4096MB PC19200 DDR4 the DIMM
2400MHz the Samsung CL17 - 3 pieces
-SSD 2.5 "SATA-3 120Gb WD Green
-Hard Sata-3 1tb WD Blue 7200rpm Cache 64MB
-Korpus Cougar MX330-G Midtower, black, USB3, window
-BP Deepcool DN 650, 650W
-Video card PCI-E Asus GeForce GTX 1070 Strix
OC 8192MB 256bit GDDR5

M
Madnessandrage 08.02.21

Tekeshi_Tetsuo
on hdd

g
gennaz 08.02.21

Madnessandrage
The hardware is in order, but how much does the paging file cost?

M
Madnessandrage 16.02.21

gennaz Seems
not at all. Is that so? My RAM does something like

f
forpurchase.ss 16.02.21

Madnessandrage
Go to the Windows log, look for errors and warnings that occurred during the hang time.
Plus, use, for example, Crystal disk info, and assess the health of your hard drive. You never know, suddenly the damaged sectors appeared.
The paging file, based on the screenshots, is in order for you (the OS will increase its volume if necessary). If it is not on one of the disks, it doesn't matter, the main thing is that it is on at least some volume. Although, with a similar amount of RAM, there is no special need for swap - I have, for example, 1024 MB of swap.
And a small note: with an odd number of modules, dual-channel mode does not work, which in some cases reduces performance.

g
gennaz 16.02.21

Madnessandrage
Leave it that way, check the HDD for bad sectors and do not forget to defragment the hard drive, plus the hard drive must have at least 10% of free space of its total volume.

f
forpurchase.ss 16.02.21

Madnessandrage
And one more important point. If you have the skills and there is no guarantee: remove the power supply, open and look at the electrolytic capacitors, a kind of barrels with notches at the top. They should be clean (except for the usually white glue), and not even a little bloated.
It makes no sense to look at the voltages in uefi, because without load everything will be perfect there. Therefore, the simplest philistine way to somehow exclude bp from suspicion is to evaluate the capacitors. In general, do not be silent, I think, by joint efforts we will help, all the same people.

S
SonyK_2 16.02.21

forpurchase.ss
forpurchase.ss wrote:
... It makes no sense to look at the stresses in uefi, because without load everything will be perfect there ...
Not always ...
Spoiler
By the way, it was after Warzone's "relative" - ​​Cold War.

M
Madnessandrage 16.02.21

forpurchase.ss
The magazine will look later, by the way, yes.

with a disk like everything is olright. Yes, I know about the two-channel mode, then instead of three I'll put two more.
I forgot to mention, it started after changing the grafonium settings on the advice of the Rekrent's cyber-tops with a video on YouTube. I do not know if there is a connection between these events.

M
Madnessandrage 16.02.21

gennaz I do
defragmentation and optimization via Auslogics Disk Defrag once a week or two.
SeaTools'om checked the disk, all normal.
There is one more event, which, perhaps, has nothing to do with the problem, but happened exactly at the moment of the first such freeze. The girl uses Darsonval (this is such a pulsed electric massager. Shocks through glass nozzles). Because the mirror is next to the computer, she does the procedures here. For the first time I noticed some kind of influence of this shaitan machine when my keyboard backlight went out when this thing was running. And the first such freeze occurred precisely during the massage procedure. Not sure if there is a connection, but maybe

g
gennaz 16.02.21

Madnessandrage
Of course there is a connection, so short and before the big trouble!
Let the mirror transfer to another room and not be powered from a parallel outlet!

M
Madnessandrage 16.02.21

gennaz
Wow. Got it. And if the computer is turned off while darsonval is running, nothing will happen? Or, in principle, is it better that he does not work nearby?

g
gennaz 16.02.21

Madnessandrage
I had such a situation in 2007, the PC was turned off, and I decided to work with a drill nearby. As a result, the sound drivers flew off.

M
Madnessandrage 16.02.21

gennaz
So, I seem to understand what's the matter. Now I checked the bp program OCCT Perestroik, during the check, the processor was loaded onto a hundred square meters and heated up to 93 degrees! After that, the computer got up, I had to reboot. I overclocked it not so long ago to 40 at 1.3V, checked it with aida, cyberpunk, risen master, everything was cool, above 80-85 I did not warm up with a prolonged maximum load. And then this program warmed it up almost to the boiling point. Did not check, but suddenly the varzon also warms me so much?

S
SonyK_2 16.02.21

Madnessandrage
Madnessandrage wrote:
... I didn’t check it, but what if the warzon also warms me like that?
I don’t remember about monitoring the CPU temperature in the game (for a video card you can enable it in the settings), but if not - any program on which the maximum temperature values ​​will be visible, minimize to the tray and play with it.
Examples:

If during such a game the system goes into reboot, BSOD, etc. - enable logging in advance, so that later in the log you can see the values ​​before shutting down. You can also drive with Prime - the processor "fires" well, not worse than OSST for testing.
Spoilerhttps: //www.mersenne.org/download/

g
gennaz 16.02.21

Madnessandrage This
is a stress test, for 2600 93 ° this is a very high temperature! Try to start the game with monitoring (fps monitor) and if the temperature rises to 90 °, then the reason may be poor CPU cooling (for example, a boxed cooler).