3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex_2021 08.02.21 12:50 pm

How do I enable the gamepad in the game? (The Medium)

how to turn on the gamepad in the game?
I tried it through the X360CE emulator, the game does not see.
tell me what's wrong. Thanks!
28 Comments
Sort by:
u
unknoun 08.02.21

I have a gamepad from small soft, it is detected automatically.

A
Alex_2021 08.02.21

The problem is observed precisely when using a gamepad from "non-soft" ones, which is why I am trying to use the emulator.

A
Alex_2021 08.02.21

unknoun
Thanks for the answer.

S
Subaru MotorSports 08.02.21

Alex_2021
Try it.

A
Alex_2021 08.02.21

Subaru MotorSports
Thank you, I tried it (in principle, I also tried it earlier) - zero reaction, when the game starts, there is no "beep" sound either. The latest version of x360ce I'm trying is 3.2.10.82. Version 4.xx does not start for me (Vin7 is probably the reason). Have you got a pad with settings like in the pictures?

K
KotHappy 08.02.21

To make the pad work, you need allversion x360ce. with my dualshock3 it worked, but not right away, I had to go through certain dances with a tambourine.

V
Vaclav Krtek 08.02.21

KotHappy
What dances, if not a secret? And then I also danced at allversion, but nothing happened

S

Vaclav Krtek
It's strange that the latest version does not work, it can enable compatibility mode and run as administrator.

S
Starkin 08.02.21

Alex_2021
Version 4.xx of the current for 32 bit version of Windows .. and the game 64 bit .. supports .. what is not clear here!

S

Starkin
No, it is universal.

S
Starkin 08.02.21

KotHappy
Explain how I danced .. I can't connect either

S
Starkin 08.02.21

Subaru MotorSports
Clear

A
Alex_2021 08.02.21

I put it wrong, x360ce version 4.xx starts up for me, but does not download the "Microsoft Xbox 360 Accessories" driver (when the emulator is first launched). When searching in the net for all the links that I found - the page does not exist, error 404. And so the emulator starts by itself, but the point is, without a driver, even the gamepad does not find, what can we say about further settings.

S

Alex_2021
I have not installed Microsoft Xbox 360 Accessories, write the full name of your gamepad?

Go to Control Panel, Devices and Printers.

I googled Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller for Windows Driver and downloaded it from the second link.

Before manipulating, create a restore point.

V
Vaclav Krtek 08.02.21

In general, I figured it out on the 4th version of the x360se. In the games tab, I added a game, placed a checkmark in front of xinput, and be sure to select our game at the top, otherwise for some reason this selection is reset to the line above, where x360ce is. Then, on the first tab with the controller, I added my gamepad and assigned buttons.
The main thing here is to check that our game is highlighted on the games tab, because before that nothing worked. Hope it helps someone.

A
Alex_2021 08.02.21

Subaru MotorSports
gamepad Genius MaxFire G-12U Vibration.
The picture shows what the first time you start.
I press download, or nothing happens, or the browser opens a small soft website with a link to download the driver. I click on it and that's it - the file was not found (404 error).
I have Windows 7.

A
Alex_2021 08.02.21

Subaru MotorSports
Devices and Printers

A
Alex_2021 08.02.21

Another addition: version 3.xx x360se gamepad is determined, configured as needed and in other games (a long time ago) I played on the gamepad using the "old" version. But The Medium doesn't want to work with 3.xx in any way.

S
Starkin 08.02.21

Alex_2021 We can throw the emulsion
itself right here

R
Roman Karelov 08.02.21

Starkin
It worked for me. Configured the fourth version based on the Vaclav Krtek screenshots above. An important nuance, x360ce must be running. Version 3 was usually set up and closed, here it is different.