3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex 19061967 08.02.21 12:50 pm

Impressions of the full game (Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book)

I propose to start discussing the impressions of this wonderful game, which recently received a Russian translation thanks to the efforts of an enthusiast who translated it alone.
3 Comments
Sort by:
a
alex 19061967 08.02.21

It's strange that no reviews appear. The game was rated the highest in the Atelier series by Playground users, but there are no reviews. Is it better to discuss another pixel slag, strategy, survivor or first-person shooter without a plot? The game is great in all respects - graphics, drawing of characters, plot, finally in Russian (a repack from Xatab was released). I personally play it with gusto, but this is my opinion. Two new games - Atelier Ryza and Atelier Ryza 2 and are not next to this one - in Atelier Sophie there is a warm kind atmosphere of a wonderful fairy tale, wonderful characters with understandable motivation for actions and deeds, the ability to give gifts to each other - like in Onimusha 2, a strong desire to find out what will happen next in the plot, wonderful music, and these two have nothing but the desire of developers to make money on fan service and, of course, there is no Russian language. Is there really no one to express their opinion?

G
Gorael 08.02.21

I played for 3 hours, did not decide on the verdict. For now, just go - collect - scratch.

a
alex 19061967 09.05.21

I see that no one else gives their opinion on the game. Sorry. Although quite understandable for niche games. The mark is given, but there is no opinion. Probably just too lazy to write it. Why then give such a high rating without justification? A common practice on the playground. Probably, I alone expressed my opinion on the game for everyone and other users have nothing more to add.