3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wreck 30.10.19 03:35 am

What do you think about the evil Russian? Here and good to eat? (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019))

Remember, did they play in MV3 for Yuri, a good fighter. Why complain? All is not lost.
And even without the evil Russian would be boring.
36 Comments
Sort by:
h
hhh-Hischnik-hhh 30.10.19

If there is bad Russian, and then be good

K
Kandil 30.10.19

Their presence is already well-established norm. Will there be good ? I think if they do, then the unit and betrayed his country, as it was in previous installments. But, maybe not. I hope that there will be a balance between good and evil. These black and white scenes with the Russian ghouls, and the American angels tired. I'm more interested in whether the really poor Americans ? I mean, the bad Marines or Tsrushnik. I doubt it. MD2 of poor Americans has allocated one General and the PMC (not the military, his military mind to shoot).

A
ARM_SERJ 30.10.19

Do not care for it, like driving a supremely better, and he who pays the Piper calls the tune, instead of a clear our of games, where we showed the best side don't, but someone to discuss it...

M
Maksim Dyachkov 30.10.19

Well, as without BAD IVAN!!! And so do POH, all the same, all the games of the modern battles led to the confrontation between the West and the East.

g
gennaz 30.10.19

They evaporated with this theme,the imagination of the Americans is over.

v
v1806v 30.10.19

Let them do what they want . We're looking at . We have a good memory . Patience is the same . The main thing is not to Wake the sleeping bear .

E
El_Trolo 30.10.19

How to get paranoid with my bad Russian. Interestingly, the Germans also whine a lot when someone remembers fascism?

Someone's got to do bad, so beat the subjects with the largest powers andor aggressive China, North Korea and Russia just did fit the description and are the most popular.

Not only that, now take into account the opinion of each colour gender of the offended, so let's add to the list of disgruntled citizens of the aforementioned countries. Then have nothing to do in games can be.

Hurt stereotypes about vodka and balalaika? And how stupid fat John, who drinks Pepsi and eats hamburger when sitting on the nuclear bomb dressed in a cowboy hat and t-shirt with an eagle that says god bless America ? There are stereotypes about everyone and everything, but for some reason we notice them only when they apply to us.

W
Wreck 30.10.19

Guys, what if Russian really bad? Maybe Activision right??

D
Denissinyutich 30.10.19

Due to the fact as put Russian soldiers and Russia as a whole in this game,buy it and play it will not. Still rating little put!!!

D
Denissinyutich 30.10.19

El_Trolo
Because they are not justified, in the life of States sponsors of international terrorism,and in Russia, they pierced the brain,immature mind people!!! The game is definitely prohibited in the CIS.

s
saldat-tt 30.10.19

Because of the delusional story with Russian support for the game penny-----download torrent
Neher

A
Avadon911 30.10.19

Ay think necessary for the beat to it, the more there simply reads people Barkov and not the Armed forces of the Russian Federation.
And the plot command Prisa trying to create an international conflict .

B
Boris Chernikov 555 30.10.19

Avadon911
Razocarao, people Barkov version only for Russia,worldwide specified Russian soldiers

s
s_kaz 30.10.19

Avadon911
In the Russian localization Russian replace with People Barkov

A
Avadon911 30.10.19

Boris Chernikov 555
Nightmare, brainwash the Western population

A
Avadon911 30.10.19

And Kamarov, who it turns out? He was sort of going to help

C
Che_Gue 02.12.20

They're doing the right thing - let the whole world be afraid of us!!!

V
Vikingers 28.02.21

You need to understand that this is just a game. Something in modern war fire 2 in the missi airport, no one was outraged. And then at once all the bloggers caved in to politics, games outside of politics.

C
Che_Gue 28.02.21

Vikingers
So he was carved there

B
Beirut 28.02.21

Vikingers wrote:
You have to understand that this is just a game. Something in modern war fire 2 in the missi airport, no one was outraged. And then at once all the bloggers caved in to politics, games outside politics.
What is this stuffing on the fan? And again, they were lying about the airport, and not only here.
And the fact that it's not politics, but you yourself just try to criticize the United States on social networks, forget about the visa right away and most likely they will also solder the term in absentia lol))))
But in general, this topic is called dehumanization when in the media or in such mass products as games, movies, any nation is made subhuman, this is so that when they kill in real life, conscience does not torment. And here are some examples when Iraq, Libya or Afghan was bombed. Who was bad in modern warfare? Arabs are rightly terrorists, because soldiers are literally yesterday's children.
And according to the mind, you just need to cover not only the game, but all the activism - blizzard (vivendi) in our country and believe me they are rowing money, they are not weak money here.