3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
voland555 08.02.21 12:54 pm

FAQ for the game Godfather (The Godfather)

I decided to write a small Support, can anyone help (all buttons by default).
To philologists and teachers of Russian, not recamenduets to read, in order to avoid health problems, such as: increased blood pressure, learning of the heartbeat, and just an uncensored word can scammer from the tongue :)).

Fights and movement.

To start a fight, select the enemy (RMB). To grab the collar together with the PKM, we clamp the LMB. When you hold the enemy by the collar, you can move the player with him (W, A, D, S), you can throw him - at the same time turn the mouse towards the throw and release LMB and RMB. To throw forward - hold W and simultaneously release LMB and RMB (for example, in an additional task, throw under the car :).
Caps Lock - block, Q and E - punches to the face, W - punch to the stomach (you need to press and release, if you hold W, it will lead the enemy forward) If you hold LShift during Q and E punches, then the blow will stronger. If you bring the enemy to the wall with his back and hold W, then the hero will methodically beat him against the wall until he dies (this is also in the additional mission).
If you grab it by the collar (RMB and LMB), bring it to a low object (boxes, counter ..) and stand sideways, then you can hit your head on this object (A or D, it depends on which side you are standing).
When the opponent falls to his knees, you can hit his head - W. You can put on his feet - S. If you hold LShift and press Q or E, you will be hit with a knee in the face.
When holding the enemy (RMB and LMB), you can simply strangle him, hold down the X button.
When the enemy has less than half of his life, you can press V, there will be something like "fatality". It doesn't matter if the enemy is standing or sitting, he will simply kill him in different ways.
To throw it out the window or off the roof. Holding the enemy (RMB, LMB), bring him close to the window (to the roof), and press W.
You can sneak up quietly (from the back), you need to sit down - C.
You can jump into the broken windows - SPACEBAR.
If you hold TAB while running, then you will walk, not run. If you hold down LShift, it will run even faster (if you need to, for example, run away from a burning car). The "Sprint" time depends on how much the hero is pumped (like speed).
Look like that's it. Take a hint during the fight, at the top, take a look. To be honest, you won't need so many hits :).
It is much easier to strangle the enemy than to beat him, lift him from his knees, throw him, raise him again ... But it's cool =).
View tasks - N.

Shooting.

Everything is simpler here. We find sellers, we buy weapons. There are places where you can upgrade it. On the map there is an icon in the form of a weapon with asterisks (silver - level 2, gold - 3). Increases the lethality and the number of cartridges, both in the store and in the "pockets". For example, in a shotgun of level 3, in the store there are 10 cartridges, and You can wear 100.
To make the sight, hold down the right mouse button, and the sight on the enemy (on the stomach).
You can move it (the sight), on your hands, on your feet, on your head. From where you shoot depends what will happen to your opponent. If in hand, he can drop the weapon. On the knee, he will fall on his knees (you can finish off with your hands). And if in the head, then everything is clear :). By the way, there is an additional task, to kill the dude, in a certain sequence: knee, shoulder, head. You can, of course, just soak, but then they do not protect it as an "additional assignment".
You can also shoot without aiming (without holding down RMB), just aim the sight and shoot. For example: you see the enemy in the distance, but he is not you, aim the sight so that his head is in the middle, and shoot. A corpse .. from the first shot, although he never saw you :). By the way, there will be an additional task. Kill an enemy so that he does not have time to blow up the warehouse. To him it is not possible to be painted, immediately notices and blows up the warehouse. So, you can from far away, the main thing is a good sight.
Shooting from behind the wall. To lean against it, approach the wall, press Caps Lock (again - move away). Standing behind the wall, take aim (RMB), press LMB, the hero jumps out and shoots. We release LMB, he hides behind the wall again.
If, shooting at the enemy, run up to him in a tight place, then the executor is something like a trick (I don't know what else to call it), with different weapons in different ways. And in my opinion, some are counted as additional tasks.
To run faster with your weapon drawn, press L.ALT. He will lower it down.
The only thing I didn’t understand was whether he could shoot from behind the boxes while sitting, not sticking out, but simply raising the weapon above his head. Enemies can.

Extortion and racketeering.

It is necessary to extort from sellers, hairdressers, etc. Come up to him (maybe shoot him first), talk. If he doesn't want, then "explain it to him in a popular way." It is not necessary to beat him, you can break the counters, showcases, cash registers. And you can still miscalculate, point the gun. Under his life, he shows "fright" (in blue) when he gets to the green mark - "the client is ripe." You can also scare him (so that he fills more money), but if it comes to the red one, then you can dump, this time he is not a soglasian. If you accidentally killed him, then the institution will be closed. In a week or after the paycheck, it will open again.
Racket. In many buildings, on the second floor (or in the basement), the owner of the establishment finds himself. You need to persuade him to sell you this property. Persuade as well as extortion. If your hero is pumped, sometimes you don't even need to beat anyone, they themselves will give and sell everything. It all depends on the ranks, if they can give you higher (the rank of the denoted with dashes on life).
Warehouses and docks too, just grab and redeem. Usually they have a bunch of guards, barriers from cars. You can take a truck (onboard, it "lives" the longest), and transfer everyone. Saving cartridges :).

Cars.

W - gas; A, D - left, right; Space - brake (entrance, exit from the car).
RMB - handbrake, L.ALT - zoom in, zoom out the camera, LMB - beep (beep :), if you buzz (beep :), then cars make way for you. It is a pity for pedestrians, for them it is not rasprostronyaetsa (deaf).
I'm talking about a beep (bibkolka :), I found out when the missions were passed by 94%, before that, I drove like a fool, I "collected" all the cars.

Boats and Helicopters.

Joke:)). Do not Cry. Already took a pencil and roll my lip ..

Additional tasks.

They can be obtained from the people marked with brown circles. When you get them, then first you need to kill who and why, how much you get. And a little lower, it is written which images you must kill them in order for you to receive a bonus (there are 22 of them in total).
As the game progresses, more than half of these bonuses are already fulfilling.
Some I've already mentioned here.

Miscellanea.

During the course of the game, you can rob banks, steal money from other families, a pimp in a fist fight (maybe something else is possible, I don't remember).
Banks are not difficult to rob. You run into the bank, everyone was killed, the safe was blown up, they took the money and tear it to the hut :). In different banks, money is in different ways from 4-5 to 55 thousand.
There are many ways to rob other families. Stop trucks (with a "booth"). Sometimes they themselves stand somewhere. There is another place under the bridge, where money can always be stolen.
But it is hemorrhoids, until you catch up with him, while you interrupt the guards, you will return home. And in the end, 2-10 thousand.
You can bribe the police. Then she will not pay attention to minor violations for a certain time.
If a war started with any family, then you can find an FBR-schnick, give a bribe.
You can blow up any building (mag.park cond). But then the building will not work for a long time, and 2 tons of dynamite. worth it :). To give a bribe.

To become Don NY-city, you need to capture all the buildings that are marked on the map and go through the storyline. Racket and extortion must be 100%
To complete the game one hundred percent, you still need to complete 22 special murders, buy all apartments, blow up 100 safes.

Well, that's all. If you have forgotten or confused something, do not judge strictly. Better yet, tell me or add :).
78 Comments
Sort by:
G
GunslinGa_MЗ 08.02.21

for beginners system
windows-9x / 2000 / me / XP
pentium 3
processor 1000mhz
ram 256mb
video 64mb

A
Andre Macareno 08.02.21

Sorry...

V
Vergil 08.02.21

Che I have such a crap - when installing, I enter the person. The installation code should start, and I get a window saying direct X 9.0C is not installed. It is installed, tried to install dx one dick from different disks, then the installation is interrupted because of this = (What to do? The config is suitable.

A
Andre Macareno 08.02.21

Install from disk, from disk! And in general, this is set in the topic "If you can't kill - call for help"

g
gansta.onyx 08.02.21

Hello, I have such a problem. When I try to enter the game, win32 opens, the line D: A4bC ~ 1 games GFCGame> MountDT4.exe appears,
then an error pops up and immediately disappears.
then the second line D: A4bC ~ 1 games GFCGame> Wait4IM.exe 0xA8F1E285 appears and the whole Win32 window is left and the game does not load, what should I do?

X
Xandee 08.02.21

Do you have Daemon installed, the one that was on the disc with the game?

M
Maximimilian 08.02.21

Can you recruit people for the squad? And then the tooltip about the trucks says - It is better to attack the trucks with a heavily armed detachment.
PS I mean the contraband trucks.

G
Gor2a 08.02.21

Who is the thread, tell me, is it possible to take a gang with you on business or just call for help as in San andreas?

S
STANICLAV 08.02.21

Collected all the tapes !!!! and already 100 safes !! the card with the tapes which here was working out with an error, write in a personal I will give a normal one !! And another safe card imeetstsa! If I can tell you where the films and safes are, I can post my save !!

A
Alex AmiGo 08.02.21

03/16/09 15:25 Who is the thread, tell me, is it possible to take a gang with you on business or just call for help as in San andreas?

No, that's the joke, it's not San Andreas for you)

B
Bravy Right 08.02.21

Help me, more than one trainer does not start, that is, it does not work, I have a crap, but sd2, win.

S
Serge_Long 08.02.21

Who is there? Where can I get a garrot after the second mission?

O
Oats. 08.02.21

People tell me pliz who knows how to strangle the enemy on ps2?

R
RuslanAK00 08.02.21

By the way, to count the "style of murder" they need to kill a bandit, not a passer-by.

k
koctv zakakuev 08.02.21

is the tablet harmful for games?

k
koctv zakakuev 08.02.21

legacy system d3dx9_34 dll

D
Ded Kolyan 08.02.21

Hello people, where in the game you can see what hints I have already done?

N
NIGHTSLEEP88 08.02.21

How long does it take to update the weekly profit?