3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chesh1rCat 08.02.21 01:16 pm

Free Colby CX410 Butte Not Appearing (Cyberpunk 2077)

In general, Colby CX410 Butte does not want to spawn in, which should be at the Film Studio in the wasteland, has already passed the Woodist branch and apartment 303, there is still no wheelbarrow. Before that, he also came there, looted the corpses, but there was nothing else, he went on to go through quests, having learned that spawn could occur further after some quests, which never happened.
4 Comments
Sort by:
L
Leo1968 08.02.21

Chesh1rCat
It should appear after the first quest with Panam, after the tunnel. Or after Riders of the Storm. That's what Steam says.
Seems you should get it BEFORE doing badlands missions because eventually it'll despawn. I had to reload to before I did "Riders on the Storm".

So basically, did the tunnel mission (for the car) and then you should go get this Colby before it then despawns.

Hope this helps someone else.

C
Chesh1rCat 08.02.21

Leo1968
Well then, the buzz, minus the car turns out ... Because I already passed the Panama branch a long time ago

L
Leo1968 08.02.21

Chesh1rCat Somehow
I didn't know about him before. I didn’t go that way. Now, for the sake of interest, he poked his nose. Completed "The Taming of the Basilisk" across Panama. The car was in place. True, at the entrance to the place, the game crashed. There are different mods installed. I turned off the mods, everything worked out fine. I took the wheelbarrow.

L
LexxProAktiv 16.02.21

I don't know, I got this car before meeting Panam, but Caliburn after a while, after the murder of Nesh.